Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Help With Gmath Nd Shl - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help With Gmath Nd Shl (778 Views)

Tutorials On Solving Dragnet,shl,kenexa(hang Out For Better Jobs) / Strategies In Passing GMAT, GRE, SHL And Other Employment Tests / Guiness Shl Online Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Gmath Nd Shl by tundelomo(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2013
Good day house, please is there anyone that can help me with soft copies of gmath nd shl. The 1s are nt really explanatory. You can kindly help and send it to tundepelu@yahoo.com. Thanks nd God bless u.
Re: Help With Gmath Nd Shl by chris365(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2013
Dude i have a guide that explains the whole concept of gmaths. From maths to critical reasoning. And many people have testified to how much it has helped. But it's not for free. If u are willing to pay contact me by mail. Chris.ikpat@yahoo.com. Then we'll talk
Re: Help With Gmath Nd Shl by moneyhungry(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2013
^^^ wow.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Payment Of N1,000 Online Delta State Civil Service Concelled / "It’s Better For Me To Commit Suicide Than Live" - Ex-nigerian Boxer / Texas Instrument BA II Professional Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.