Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My New Movie Script - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My New Movie Script (574 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Photos From 'Jejere' Premiere Laide Bakare's New Movie / What Does A Movie Script Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Movie Script by respectment(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2013
A group of terrorist that wants the government to hand over the country's largest Gold mine to them with in 5 days. The president have to sign a total change of ownership of the goldmine , which will enable the leader of the gang to become the rightful and legitimate owner of the mine forever , the leader want this to be done because the government cheated on him , after he helped the government acquire the land from the neighbouring country.
They have to destroy government properties , kill government officials , kidnap the presidents Daughter , hack the Central bank website ,the last on the attack was to launch a nuclear Virus to the sitellite in the space and this will be the worst thing that will happen to the country because if this virus is launched it will totally wipe all the information system of the country's server. Now the government needs help from everywhere , they can't afford to sign the change of the mine ownership also they can't loss the information system of the country.
Then , a solution cometh from a high profile cyber crime fighter , who created a supersonic anti-virus that would combat the virus and save the sitellite from damage, he also have to create another system to track down this gang. So he has to work with the security service of the country, he direct and instruct the army on what to do , they later tracked this criminals by locating their position using a gps service ,surround them and kill them all.

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Can Dance(naija Version) / Variety Synopsis Of Thriller, Educative Blockbuster Scripts For Sale: / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.