Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' (22415 Views)

South African Pastor Gives Congregation Petrol To Drink!! / Ramadan: A Season For Sober Reflection - Orji Uzor Kalu / (PUI) - Pastor "Preaching Under Influence" Of Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by vedd: 5:31pm On May 17, 2013
Mind who you call Pastors
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by bukchris(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
grin ;DOmo where they church dey? I go like attend all the service self. Plus sunday school. Dem still need worker? I go join. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by kajoula(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2013
pro01: Finally! A genuine pastor. All hope is not lost after all.
Na wha ooo grin
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Geomac: 5:34pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:
I asked the super moderator to post a thread here about Pakistani Mislims busted for recruiting little British gals as ashawo,girls as young as 11
Mukina moved it to the foreign section
Now shE has a pastoral atrocity on from page
Evidence of her biases once again
We see your handiwork
Carry on

She has done the right thing. Such thread should be in the foreign section since it has nothing to do with Nigeria/Nigerian.
No vex madam.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Walexz02(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 17, 2013
There is nothing wrong in using a leaf created by God to cook and get God's attention. Ride on pastor you have told us where all these men of God gets their holy spirit from. Abeg pass me d ganja make I filare!! Na today?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by joshuaidibia(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2013
Bon Bon Clak Ministry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by youngchopper(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2013
Ngenge: What a nonsense! Imo again? Hei. D bible said 'do not be filled with wine[hemp,alcohol,gin, cigarette,cocaine etc],but be filled with d Holy Spirit.' I blame d members of dat church 4 luking for a cheap gospel. Both d deceiver and d deceived are guilty. Beware of fake prophets! Na last days be dis o. 2 Timothy 3:1-end
na devil create india hemp abi? Stop spitting shitz. Judge not so that u wount be judged

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Lilimax(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:
I asked the super moderator to post a thread here about Pakistani Mislims busted for recruiting little British gals as ashawo,girls as young as 11
We see your handiwork
Carry on
But why angry undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by PrettySpicey(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:
We see your handiwork
Carry on

@ babyosisi, we all know that every religion has its problems and challenges. Religious Fanatics and Criminals hide under the umbrella of any religion to exhibit their madness n commit their crimes.
To pretend it pertains to only one religion is a clear case of naiveté.
Whether on FP or not, doesn't matter.
These issues are these and we all confront them daily.
Whatever the religion, we are all God's children and we ask Him to be merciful to us.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Lilimax(f): 5:44pm On May 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

This your lyrics get as e be lol
Very dry sad sad
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2013
I need to attend this very church where every sister is filled with spirit of Igbo. It will definitely make things easier... grin
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by ABsI1: 5:45pm On May 17, 2013
Ngenge: What a nonsense! Imo again? Hei. D bible said 'do not be filled with wine[hemp,alcohol,gin, cigarette,cocaine etc],but be filled with d Holy Spirit.' I blame d members of dat church 4 luking for a cheap gospel. Both d deceiver and d deceived are guilty. Beware of fake prophets! Na last days be dis o. 2 Timothy 3:1-end
and the same bible asks for wine offerings to the Lord; Jesus turning water to wine etc. Dont be filled wit wine to the brim;dont tarry @wine
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Lilimax(f): 5:46pm On May 17, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I need to attend this very church where every sister is filled with spirit of Igbo. It will definitely make things easier... grin
smiley smileyWhat will be easier?
Okwa iburu bia?
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by eagleeye2: 5:47pm On May 17, 2013
Hehahahahe....... why can't you guys for once see the funny side of life instead of tribalism everytime..... abeg the thread funny.....
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I need to attend this very church where every sister is filled with spirit of Igbo. It will definitely make things easier... grin

I know right. grin

Your posts usually tells me that you've been fa-igbo-ing before you logged on to nl

Just remember your sister when you run comot the church with laundry bags of igbo grin
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Lilimax(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2013
AB$I:
and the same bible asks for wine offerings to the Lord; Jesus turning water to wine etc. Dont be filled wit wine to the brim;dont tarry @wine
Give strong drink to him that is ready to perish?
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by jmoore(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:
We see your handiwork
Carry on

maybe the oga at the top of nairaland is a muslim.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Elvis295(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2013
At least he is sincere

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by mamdanju: 5:50pm On May 17, 2013
with the kind of frenzy, gyration and screams you see and hear these days from the pulpits and congregation, it is no surprise at all that Indian hemp is now a prime collection in some churches.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by NDSMART(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2013
I kinda of like dis pastor oooooooooo.... U Can imagine the spirit of weed pushing him on the pulpit
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 17, 2013
To be sincere indian hemp gives inspiration. The day i smoke Indian hemp, i was really inspired but had to stop because it's against Nigerian Law. Reading this story kinda tempting me to try it again.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by wellmax(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2013
What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is thank you Lord for not giving me such a pastor.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Dewze(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2013
@ngenge. The bible says do not be 'filled' with wine it did not say do not 'drink' wine. Pls say it as it is and do nt give ur own biased interpretation.
Who no go no know.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Reachyrich(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2013
D scripture says nt every1 dat cal my name we enter d kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by sammmiey1: 5:56pm On May 17, 2013
Lilimax:
Very dry sad sad
No,its nt,as a matter of fact its real cool
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2013
Rastaferianism, gues the kind of song they will be singing in that fake church.
Re: Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' by alexarelano(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2013
yorke: To be sincere indian hemp gives inspiration. The day i smoke Indian hemp, i was really inspired but had to stop because it's against Nigerian Law. Reading this story kinda tempting me to try it again.
abeg try am nah! After all, I heard it is very hard to forsake, so hempman continue joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Establishes 848 Rural Churches In One Day / Catholic Archbishop Of Benin City In Serious Sex Scandal / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.