Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Do You Think Afrocandy,the Naija IndecentStar Is An Asset Or Liability To Nolywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Afrocandy,the Naija IndecentStar Is An Asset Or Liability To Nolywood? (523 Views)

My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Every Part Of My Body Is An Asset — Anita Joseph / Popular Nolywood Comedian Bolaji Amusan A.K.A ' Mr Latin' Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Afrocandy,the Naija IndecentStar Is An Asset Or Liability To Nolywood? by ossy10: 3:44pm On May 17, 2013
Afrocandy is the name of the just emergent nigerian IndecentStar. Going naked in almost every movie of hers. Do you think this her attitude is an asset that will bring more viewers, money, and popularity to nollywood and any movie she features? Or do you think she is down-playing the morality of nollywood, a liability?
Whats ur view?

Secondly, if u r not a member yet, join SEX SCANDAL, NOLLYWOOD SECRET EXPOSED (search d page on facebook) and get updates, news,gossips, concerning nollywood and nigerian enttertainment industry as a whole. You can click here and LIKE the page to join directly from here www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses
thank you, from nsecret.

(1) (Reply)

HKN Gang Ex B-red Set To Drop New Single On June 1st / Jjc In Car Accident / Iyanya Signed N60million Endorsement Deal With MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.