Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Kim Kardashian & Baby Will Join Kanye West On Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian & Baby Will Join Kanye West On Tour (1180 Views)

Waooo!!! Kim Kardashian Shares Raunchy Photos With Husband Kanye West On IG / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian & Baby Will Join Kanye West On Tour by Leaknigerianews(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2013
When Kanye West goes on tour next fallhe'll be taking along his baby mama and new bundle of joy. Kim Kardashian has decidedthat she will accompany the rapper when he sets off in October, just three months aftergiving birth, according to TMZ.com.

The touring company has already been given instructions to obtain items such as cribs and soundproof hotel rooms. No word yet on whether West's tour will be international and whether their baby will be a world traveler in his or her infancy.

On Mother's Day, Kardashian opened up about becoming on a mom. She wrote on her website: "As I'm counting the days until I finally get to be a mother, I'm a bit nervous and anxious but also excited knowing that I learned from the very best... Motherhood is a gift and I know after watching my mom do it, it's not easy especially when trying to balance acareer."

Meanwhile, West went into a lengthy rant about paparazzi and celebrity during a concert for Adult Swim in New York City on Wednesday night.

He said, among other things, <b>"I don’t want nobody coming up to me with cameras and sh-t … Selling pictures to a f–king magazine … Asking me dumb f–king questions… Because I’m not a motherf–king celebrity … Ionly make music that inspires you to be the best you canbe —And I don’t want anyone to ask anything else of me."</b>

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/kim-kardashian-baby-will-join-kanye.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Stunning Pics Of Badoo Vs Kaffy`s Son!!!! (photo) Swag Edition!!!! / Which Of These Actresses Rock The 'bald' Head Better Or Worse / PHOTOS! Bovi, Praiz, Emeka Ike, Jodie, Uche Nnaji Of Ouch! & More Speak To Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.