Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

[tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. (36349 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by wozup: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2013
pls of d method can work for my samsung galaxy pocket.tnx
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by Chrisflash: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
[b][/b] pls help me i do a clear flash with tecno D3, and after it my MTN Sim is not making voice call nor recieving voice call
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by abbas74(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
AM ALSO HAVING D SAME PROBLEM WIT MY TECNO D5. PLS HAVE U BEING ABLE TO FIND ANY REMEDY?.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by abbas74(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mrlinkcool: Please help me my Tecno D5 stuck on Tecno logo and restart again and again i tried to enter recovery but vial please help me how to root it plsssssssssssssssssss sad
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by uche715: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you know you are in port Harcourt and want to root, upgrade and restore your brick android fone hit me 07010381875
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Same tin happened to me, kindly help ooo
davit: this is the error i get.================================================== ====================
= This script will root your Android phone with adb restore function =
= Script by Bin4ry (thanks to Goroh_kun and tkymgr for the idea) =
= Idea for Tablet S from Fi01_IS01 =
= (18.12.2012) v17 =
================================================== ====================

Device type:
1) Normal
2) Special (for example: Sony Tablet S, Medion Lifetab)

x) Unroot

Make a choice: 1
Checking if i should run in Normal Mode or special Sony Mode
Please connect your device with USB-Debugging enabled now
Waiting for device to shop up, if nothing happens please check if Windows ADB-dr
ivers are installed correctly!
The system cannot find the path specified.

Normal Mode enabled!

Pushing busybox....
Pushing su binary ....
Pushing Superuser app
Making busybox runable ...
Please look at your device and click RESTORE!
If all is successful i will tell you, if not this shell will run forever.
Running ...
Successful, going to reboot your device in 10 seconds!

After that, it asks me to press any key and it closes without rooting my phone. any help will be appreciated.
Re: [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. by samex106: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2014
can this also work for tecno f5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? / Free Mtn Caller Tunez / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.