Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Part Of Olamide -durosoke Do You Enjoymost? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Part Of Olamide -durosoke Do You Enjoymost? (772 Views)

Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Olamide -durosoke Do You Enjoymost? by Amule5000us(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2013
Can't Stop Listening to this Track
by Olamide!!! Its everywhere,
Guess this Music is the Most
Loved Music by Olamide's Fans.
Which Part of the Music do you
enjoy Most??
Me:- I Prefer the Part "Awon to
ma n Twerk lori Youtube, I know
you Love Me, I love you too".
Whats your Own Most Loved
Part
Re: What Part Of Olamide -durosoke Do You Enjoymost? by Chiefupper: 1:33am On May 18, 2013
This is my best music from olamide,the part I love most is "won fowo pa e lara o ndun miaun,solo'ngbo ni eni osi wa nwo mi bahun" LOL!!!
Re: What Part Of Olamide -durosoke Do You Enjoymost? by eksbabe(f): 9:21am On May 18, 2013
Oo roko,oo roko ta si wole, ooju e lo moo se, waa ri awon omom ta maa si lole. Lool, I love dt part. Dang.
Re: What Part Of Olamide -durosoke Do You Enjoymost? by Amule5000us(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2013
Ki lo ti en she eyin omo eko yii gan...o si wan se bii pe oo ri mi lati ekan,ani korebadi e o si wa n sako....

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Dressed Like A Traditional Ruler To Fred Amata's Birthday Party / Exclusive Pictures Of M.i's New Bentley / I Don’t Take Guys Serious – BBA Housemate, Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.