Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 (13776 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 1) - On 19th May 2013 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by ichidodo: 1:41pm On May 19, 2013
Today is the day we take up the third position. Uuuuuppppp ggggguuuunnnnneeeeerrrrrssssshhhh!!!!!!
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Otses(f): 1:41pm On May 19, 2013
I wish Arsenal the best today.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chynx(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2013
Chimerase: just luk at hw u re disgracin ur slf...even if u started watchin ball dis year dos that mean u dnt use ur 10MB 2 browse football news 2 knw dt chelsea hv won euro super cup durin de matteo playing days eh
Thanks bruv for helping him out. You just helped him save his 10MB. grin I wanted him to go do the research himself and dig up more facts in the process so that next time, he will learn to appreciate informations reaching him on a platter of gold. Ignorance really is a disease. grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 19, 2013
Chynx:
Thanks bruv for helping him out. You just helped him save his 10MB. grin I wanted him to go do the research himself and dig up more facts in the process so that next time, he will learn to appreciate informations reaching him on a platter of gold. Ignorance really is a disease. grin
dats ur personal saga...all I knw iz dat chelsea isn't d best in d world n am sure dey can't be...*barman,i bottle of chelsea jhoor!
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by fujirice: 2:12pm On May 19, 2013
Dj hack: dats ur personal saga...all I knw iz dat chelsea isn't d best in d world n am sure dey can't be...*barman,i bottle of chelsea jhoor!
Hmmmm...... I sense acceptance of defeat to the argument on ground with this ur reply, am I right bro? Hihihhihihihihihihihi
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chynx(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2013
Dj hack: dats ur personal saga...all I knw iz dat chelsea isn't d best in d world n am sure dey can't be...*barman,i bottle of chelsea jhoor!
Barman, please give him two bottles of Chelsea Dry gin instead...on my bill. Let me assist him in drinking out his sorrow born out of ignorance. What a shame! cheesy
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chynx(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2013
fujirice:
Hmmmm...... I sense acceptance of defeat to the argument on ground with this ur reply, am I right bro? Hihihhihihihihihihihi
You are a genius! smiley
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Presbulg(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2013
I really dont know what to write...chelsea never were among the big boys until abramovic came to their rescue...when a midfielder is the leads the scoring chat for a club...when clubs like everton, aston villa and sunderland have 9, 7 and 6 respectively and chelsea has only 4..it shows they were never really a top club until recently...
I dont see the reason why Arsenal is not going to win against newcastle..a team who lost 6 m and 3 0 to both liverpool and sunderland..i dont see how that team is going to stop my Arsenal... The players know they need to win like they did against wigan cuz it's the last final...it'll be a bonus if we end up in 3rd in case chelsea slip up...COYG...champions league is expecring us as usual..as in regular customers cheesy
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chynx(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2013
Presbulg: I really dont know what to write...chelsea never were among the big boys until abramovic came to their rescue...when a midfielder is the leads the scoring chat for a club...when clubs like everton, aston villa and sunderland have 9, 7 and 6 respectively and chelsea has only 4..it shows they were never really a top club until recently...
I dont see the reason why Arsenal is not going to win against newcastle..a team who lost 6 m and 3 0 to both liverpool and sunderland..i dont see how that team is going to stop my Arsenal... The players know they need to win like they did against wigan cuz it's the last final...it'll be a bonus if we end up in 3rd in case chelsea slip up...COYG...champions league is expecring us as usual..as in regular customers cheesy
There is a popular adage that says "na when man wake up na hin be him morning". That is why we have the word "latest", putting into consideration that change is the ONLY constant thing in life. If a club fails to change for the better (like Chelsea) but rather changes for worse (like arsenal), then sorry is the case. That you once won trophies in the past doesn't rule out the fact you can be relegated tomorrow. cheesy Where then will your glory lie? You can't call your club "big" when in almost nine (9) years, you have failed to lift a trophy...not even a tea cup!
NB: A child born nine years ago by an arsenal dad would today be wondering..."why has daddy decided to get stuck with failures?" cheesy
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Presbulg(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2013
Arsenal team: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski

Arsenal subs: Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Giroud

We love you Arsenal, We do!
We love you Arsenal, We do!
We love you Arsenal! We do!
Oohhh Arsenal we love you! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by awesomet1(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2013
[size=28pt]COYG!!!![/size]
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Presbulg(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2013
Chynx:
There is a popular adage that says "na when man wake up na hin be him morning". That is why we have the word "latest", putting into consideration that change is the ONLY constant thing in life. If a club fails to change for the better (like Chelsea) but rather changes for worse (like arsenal), then sorry is the case. That you once won trophies in the past doesn't rule out the fact you can be relegated tomorrow. cheesy Where then will your glory lie? You can't call your club "big" when in almost nine (9) years, you have failed to lift a trophy...not even a tea cup!
NB: A child born nine years ago by an arsenal dad would today be wondering..."why has daddy decided to get stuck with failures?" cheesy
...agreed arsenal has not won trophies for a while..it's just a normal trend... All clubs have had bad times...infact during those period, it was worse..it's either they were fighting for relegation or getting relegated...even though arsenal hasnt won trophies for a while, we'r stil not far behind..plus we'r only going through a transition problem, it has a reason why we'r like this at the moment...arsenal'l be back when the new season kick-starts
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by biolabee(m): 3:33pm On May 19, 2013
30 mins more
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by mukina2: 3:37pm On May 19, 2013
Naijababe, roland , kaydee, biolabee, omo_tier, omoda, dotcom.

Yes we will!! cool

fredokovitch and co go shame today o cool

COYG!!!

no shaking .. grin ok a wee bit nervous sha cool
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by biolabee(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2013
We win first.. then playoff things later
that is the GOAL!!
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 19, 2013
Let's get those 3 points. Come on you gunners!
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by mukina2: 3:50pm On May 19, 2013
walcott, ramsey, rosicky, arteta and cazorla in the midfield

my baby daddy giroud is on the bench

COYG!!! cool

Keep calm we are The Arsenal!!!

1 Like

Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Presbulg(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2013
biolabee: We win first.. then playoff things later
that is the GOAL!!

we're not going for any play-off..it's either we finish 3rd or 4th...dat's the main goal
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by biolabee(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2013
Presbulg:

we're not going for any play-off..it's either we finish 3rd or 4th...dat's the main goal

depending on some results, a playoff is plausible
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by fredoooooo: 3:54pm On May 19, 2013
mukina2: Naijababe, roland , kaydee, biolabee, omo_tier, omoda, dotcom.

Yes we will!! cool

fredokovitch and co go shame today o cool

COYG!!!

no shaking .. grin ok a wee bit nervous sha cool

shame catch who , 4th place na una birthright , and spuds is one useless team , who give una all the opportunities to get mouth they talk now . we dey here we go see how market go be grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Belovedd: 3:55pm On May 19, 2013
I know that this year brings an end to arsenal's trophy drought. And champions league cup is coming to England and No, its not to Chelsea. it will n
be between mancity, arsenal, Liverpool and man utd. Things are shaping up in the Epl everyone has to sit up.
BOOKMARK THIS COMMENTANS QUOTE ME.
Anyways Goodluck everyone.
Champ20ns. GGMU.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chimerase(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2013
mukina2: walcott, ramsey, rosicky, arteta and cazorla in the midfield

my baby daddy giroud is on the bench

COYG!!! cool

Keep calm we are The Arsenal!!!
una go LOSE tongue
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by mukina2: 3:57pm On May 19, 2013
fredoooooo:

shame catch who , 4th place na una birthright , and spuds is one useless team , who give una all the opportunities to get mouth they talk now . we dey here we go see how market go be grin
fredooo my body dey hot today oh

nor provoke me!!! angry

i get brand newwww gun oh!!! angry

grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chynx(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2013
Presbulg: ...agreed arsenal has not won trophies for a while..it's just a normal trend... All clubs have had bad times...infact during those period, it was worse..it's either they were fighting for relegation or getting relegated...even though arsenal hasnt won trophies for a while, we'r stil not far behind..plus we'r only going through a transition problem, it has a reason why we'r like this at the moment...arsenal'l be back when the new season kick-starts
Okay, u guys better hope so. smiley
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Belovedd: 3:58pm On May 19, 2013
How come no thread is opened for man utd these days. Na wa for the mother of all beefs.
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by mukina2: 3:58pm On May 19, 2013
hehhe pardew and wenger grin grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by fredoooooo: 3:58pm On May 19, 2013
mukina2:
fredooo my body dey hot today oh

nor provoke me!!! angry

i get brand newwww gun oh!!! angry

grin

go jump inside kanji river , your body go cold grin grin
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by biolabee(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2013
yay....

howard webb o

hmm... im scared
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by mukina2: 4:00pm On May 19, 2013
howard webb biko oh!

i love my gunners! kiss cool

Game on!
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chimerase(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2013
Let's go der newcastle cheesy
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by Chimerase(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2013
mukina2: howard webb biko oh!

i love my gunners! kiss cool

Game on!
LOSE
Re: Newcastle Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th May 2013 by mukina2: 4:02pm On May 19, 2013
papiss warn yasef oh!

freekick arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (2 - 0) On 27th December 2022 / Fulham Promoted To Premiership! / Tottenham Vs Manchester United 2 - 2 On 1st December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.