Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,818 members, 7,959,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Got Their Pin On Bbm? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Got Their Pin On Bbm? (1388 Views)

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. / Is The BBM PIN On Android Phone Constant? / How To Find And Share Your PIN On The BBM For Android And Ios App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Got Their Pin On Bbm? by slysinzu(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2013
Good day to all the Male Blackberry Users.
I want to Ask you Guys this Simple / Difficult
Questions, Whenever you Collect any girl Pin from your Friend and the Girl is like "How did you get my Pin?" Some Girls consider leaving you on their List based on your Response or else you might found yourself deleted.

What's your Response?
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Got Their Pin On Bbm? by omiobo: 11:14am On May 18, 2013
slysinzu: Good day to all the Male Blackberry Users.
I want to Ask you Guys this Simple / Difficult
Questions, Whenever you Collect any girl Pin from your Friend and the Girl is like "How did you get my Pin?" Some Girls consider leaving you on their List based on your Response or else you might found yourself deleted.

What's your Response?

That shouldn't be a problem,simply tell her how you get it. It is not a crime to be honest.

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Begins Production Of tablets / Airtel One Sim 2k/sec / Techno A5 (phantom A Plus) For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.