Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Get Their Pin On BBM? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Get Their Pin On BBM? (882 Views)

Tales Of Musa Who Inscribed His ATM Pin On His ATM Card / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl On BBM..............,,,,, Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Get Their Pin On BBM? by Amule5000us(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2013
Gooday to all the Male Blackberry Users.

I want to Ask you Guys this Simple / Difficult Questions, Whenever you Collect any Chick Pin from your Friend and the Girl is like "How did you get my Pin?"

Some Girls consider leaving you on their List based on your Response or else you might found yourself deleted.

Whats your Response?
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Get Their Pin On BBM? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 18, 2013
Lol, see jamb question. Waiting for bb boiz to answer this.

On a slightly serious note, why don't you put this on the romance section. Boy and girl matter no be joke o.grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Girls Who Ask How You Get Their Pin On BBM? by Suc4live(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2013
i dey delete mysef..gbam!

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Man? A Must Read Story / Airtel Vs Etisalat Joke / PHCN Promo Don't Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.