Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 (86194 Views)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread / 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Firstly Before Proceeding with My Comments would like to Acknowledge AbukLaw for the job well done this Dude is More than Proficient, he Helped me with All the Process starting from the Onset to Online payment & To the Peak Level...i Must say God will bless U Real Good brother...
I Can affirm That You guyz can Count On him for whatever You wants As Regards Poly. ede Reg.is fully Concern....' i Bet You won't Regret U did.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
lamlard: pls av succesfuly completed my regtn but my uploaded
passport wasnt displayin after submiting and print out av edited it times stil d same tin pls help me i use 145*145 pixel jpg format wat wil i do pls room
Good Question same thing Applicable to Mine...but think it's their Server (as i was told) but nevertheless Anyone who has already Print theirs and The Passport has successfully being Uploaded should kindly Give an Answer to the prior Question^^ Anyone..??
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
plzzzzzz, someone should help out o!! Av completed my reqistration. (reqistration completed) and av print it out!! But i dn't see anythinq like date of exam, time, (exam details) on ma print out slip... Somone shuld help me out o... Asap.. I dey fear ooo....... ?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2013
pastorPETER:
Good Question same thing Applicable to Mine...but think it's their Server (as i was told) but nevertheless Anyone who has already Print theirs and The Passport has successfully being Uploaded should kindly Give an Answer to the prior Question^^ Anyone..??
did u chck may b it display any error message around the pix space after submitting? Although, I used .png format for my own and i didn't encounter such issue at all
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Stundey(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2013
WIZGUY69: plzzzzzz, someone should help out o!! Av completed my reqistration. (reqistration completed) and av print it out!! But i dn't see anythinq like date of exam, time, (exam details) on ma print out slip... Somone shuld help me out o... Asap.. I dey fear ooo....... ?
u wil have to chck 4 it later bcoz i avn't gt it here also, i bliv they will post it @ their syt or snd it as txt to applicants when it's tym.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Stundey: u wil have to chck 4 it later bcoz i avn't gt it here also, i bliv they will post it @ their syt or snd it as txt to applicants when it's tym.
stundey qud morninq, ede aspirants qud morninq!!! Tnx.. U just dey calm me down since!! Let dem send d dxam details o... Mehn d reqistration is toooo hard!! Choi...
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Stundey: did u chck may b it display any error message around the pix space after submitting? Although, I used .png format for my own and i didn't encounter such issue at all
Not at all......or should i change it to PNG* format aswell...?? Since that's what You make use of?? #just thinking other wise
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by wizdo1993(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls friends, when I was filling reg, I made a mistake with my name. Pls how can I change it pls
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by drtob: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Thank God,I have successfully competed my registration and I'm very much grateful to ABUKLAW.I must confess you are a blessing to this thread.Thanks a lot.
PLEASE PALS WHEN IS FEDERAL POLY EDE POST-UTME TAKING PLACE.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
i wil check d .png format for my pic upload i pray it work out
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Kunlexic(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
I heard dat the schl dnt admit more prefered candidates or if they,the chance will be slim,hw 2ru is dis?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Bolade93: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Xame
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
drtob: Thank God,I have successfully competed my registration and I'm very much grateful to ABUKLAW.I must confess you are a blessing to this thread.Thanks a lot.
PLEASE PALS WHEN IS FEDERAL POLY EDE POST-UTME TAKING PLACE.
i thank God 4 giving the priviledge to serve u,bt my mission isn't yet accomplished until i saw u guys in ur matriculation attire (if God wish).
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kunlexic: I heard dat the schl dnt admit more prefered candidates or if they,the chance will be slim,hw 2ru is dis?
the school do admit more preferred choice,all u just need to do is to prepare to ur utmost capacity,the first batch always comprise of the most preferred coz jamb always give them automatic admission while the 2nd and other batches comprise the candidates.don't be weaken by that negative assertion to give up on ur dream easily.prepare,pray n seek connection.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
pastorPETER: Firstly Before Proceeding with My Comments would like to Acknowledge AbukLaw for the job well done this Dude is More than Proficient, he Helped me with All the Process starting from the Onset to Online payment & To the Peak Level...i Must say God will bless U Real Good brother...
I Can affirm That You guyz can Count On him for whatever You wants As Regards Poly. ede Reg.is fully Concern....' i Bet You won't Regret U did.
i'm really flattered by this compliment bt that won't stop me from attending to u guys.i also appreciate ur trust in me.i will continue to be loyal to this thread.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
pastorPETER:
it's the internal server my broda,u can now reprint it
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
plz, for those of us that have completed ur reqistration, is their anythinq like exam date, time, etc.. Plz i want u quyz to comment o.. So that i will know that am not the only one!! Or maybe they will still send it later? Like wat stundey said
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: plz, for those of us that have completed ur reqistration, is their anythinq like exam date, time, etc.. Plz i want u quyz to comment o.. So that i will know that am not the only one!! Or maybe they will still send it later? Like wat stundey said
don't bother yourself too much on that. Coz the mode of the post ume is yet to be deternined and moreova i'll update u guys with any latest info on that.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by kreemzo1(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2013
pls kindly help me wit a good advise on dis...I paid for this fedpolyede post ume exam lastweek friday,but since then I haven't been able to complete my registration due to non-availability of form & pin number.presently,d portal is replying me with "pin number not associated with any registration number "..wat do I do?..I dont av anoda money to pay ooo
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Joyarm: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
Br0 likewise me als0 sinc 2wks ago...dem n0 gv me f0rm n0..na d same tin it dey Write...but sha i stil knw All is Well...To me na God i dey beG nw cuz i don go dia 4rm Ogun state na d same tin..even don cal quickteller..they said d payment ix sucesful dat i shud wait a bit dat d site ix sumhw crowdY
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by kreemzo1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Joyarm: Br0 likewise me als0 sinc 2wks ago...dem n0 gv me f0rm n0..na d same tin it dey Write...but sha i stil knw All is Well...To me na God i dey beG nw cuz i don go dia 4rm Ogun state na d same tin..even don cal quickteller..they said d payment ix sucesful dat i shud wait a bit dat d site ix sumhw crowdY
...ok ooo...God go help us oooo ..
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by towsyne: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2013
kreemzo1: pls kindly help me wit a good advise on dis...I paid for this fedpolyede post ume exam lastweek friday,but since then I haven't been able to complete my registration due to non-availability of form & pin number.presently,d portal is replying me with "pin number not associated with any registration number "..wat do I do?..I dont av anoda money to pay ooo

get ur form nd pin numba here www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/
utme/port.php
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2013
guyz lets keep this thread movinq, so that we will know any latest development!!!
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by towsyne: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2013
abuklaw can we get any accomodation within d school lyk a day b4 exam cause of we commin 4rm lng distance?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
towsyne: abuklaw can we get any accomodation within d school lyk a day b4 exam cause of we commin 4rm lng distance?
u can get accomodation bt i'm not in control of it,pipu do vacate their room 4 biz during those period. I'll talk the guys involve and know their plan for these yr
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by towsyne: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abuklaw: u can get accomodation bt i'm not in control of it,pipu do vacate their room 4 biz during those period. I'll talk the guys involve and know their plan for these yr

owk keep updatin us so dat we can b prepared fanks
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Hesohjay: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
pls dos ede use cut-off 4 her entrance exam into pre-nd?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hesohjay: pls dos ede use cut-off 4 her entrance exam into pre-nd?
yes federal poly ede do use cut-off mark for pre-nd
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Abuklaw(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
towsyne:

owk keep updatin us so dat we can b prepared fanks
trust me, i will update you any latest development on that,i've even made a giant step on that 2day.just call me on fone so that we can discuss in details.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Dawoduquadri: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Is fedpoly ede ND full time form out nd hw much is it
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 by Hesohjay: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abuklaw: yes federal poly ede do use cut-off mark for pre-nd
den wot is d cut-off

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (47) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / UNIMED Post Utme Result / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.