Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How Do You Handle Girls Whoask How You Get Their Pin Onbbm? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do You Handle Girls Whoask How You Get Their Pin Onbbm? (656 Views)

I Don't Think Any Man Can You Handle This Baby Girl? / You Go Fear Boobs: Guys Can You Handle This? / Celebrities Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Girls Whoask How You Get Their Pin Onbbm? by Amule5000us(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2013
Gooday to all the Male Blackberry
Users.
I want to Ask you Guys this
Simple / Difficult Questions,
Whenever you Collect any Chick
Pin from your Friend and the Girl
is like "How did you get my Pin?"
Some Girls consider leaving you
on their List based on your
Response or else you might
found yourself deleted.
Whats your Response?
Re: How Do You Handle Girls Whoask How You Get Their Pin Onbbm? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 18, 2013
shuo! U tell dem how u got their pin now, abi do u think its wrong for dem to ask?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tiwa Savage’s ‘once Upon A Time Listening Party' / Federal Poly Strick / Aki And Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.