Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Give Your Judgment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Your Judgment (1048 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Judgment by mamaput(f): 5:29pm On May 15, 2006
Someone i know made a party for her husband .
She invited his club members and some friends.
In the middle of the party she made a speech.
"I want to thank you all bla, bla bla"
Then came this statement."I love my husband 90%"
The Husbands friends wanted to know What she meant with that statement .Her answer that she may meet an other man or something may happen to her husband and life goes on.
Well the men were annoyed and shouted alu taboo.
They asked the Husband to say something  he stood to his wife.
The friends left.

What do you think  a stupid statement  is it Worth  making a scene.
Re: Give Your Judgment by lunafish(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2006
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

That's hilarious!

It would be fairly humiliating but I commend her for her wit and confidence.
Re: Give Your Judgment by Rhodalyn(f): 6:31pm On May 15, 2006
nahhhh it aint worth making a scene of!
Re: Give Your Judgment by LadyB(f): 1:52am On May 25, 2006
i think she meant it as a joke. no need for any drama in that. but if she said intentionally. then i think that was a imature and very childish thin to say. there is a need to annouce to the world if u only love ur hussy at the rate of 70% or 90%. i believe thats between god, u and ur hussy.

there is apsoluately no need for that declaration she made. all that was needed was I LOVE MY HUSBAND. period.
Re: Give Your Judgment by Bright2(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2006
4 de fact dat she has already made de speach,let me judge wit dat, de truth is painful but dat is de truth. U can only luv your self 100%,luv your neigbour as u luv your self, yes it has been said but how many of u does practise it?. Ur neigbour can also be ur husband which uv'e not given dat 100% luv b/4 . For me,if de woman said she luv her husband up 2 100% & de man believed dat,that means de man is a fool.4 me de woman should be quit and discharge wit immediate effect.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's How Will You Feel? / Confessions Of Desperate Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.