Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? (7157 Views)

2009/2010 Jamb Is Out! / Registration For University Of Ilorin Post Jamb Is Out / Lasu Post-jamb Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Ajani2010(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2013
Acecube: Where did you write yours ?
ppt

1 Like

Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Acecube(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2013
i meant where, as in place ?
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Ajani2010(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2013
Acecube: i meant where, as in place ?
awori ajeromi sec sch agboju.satellite town lagos
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by felai: 9:59pm On May 27, 2013
Comp Science
Fed Uni Kogi
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Acecube(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2013
felai: 234
Comp Science
Fed Uni Kogi
nice, when/where did you write ?
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by henryvirus(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2013
i did mine at Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) on last week tuesday 1pm. Yet i have not seen my result. Anybody facing such problem? Kinda scared. The jamb site still displays 'no result yet'
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Acecube(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
henryvirus: i did mine at Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) on last week tuesday 1pm. Yet i have not seen my result. Anybody facing such problem? Kinda scared. The jamb site still displays 'no result yet'
it seems like you're not alone on this, i've heard several cases of '' no result yet '', i'll advise you visit any jamb office close to you and drop the complaint , meanwhile, i'll drop any information concerning it, if i get any... Stay bless.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Ajengb: 2:53pm On May 28, 2013
when would d cbt end
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by felai: 3:43pm On May 28, 2013
Wrote mine in Sokoto on 21st may
I just hope i av the right combination.
Computer Science= Math, Biology And Econs
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Acecube(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2013
that combination is kinda odd, didn't you look up the right combination in your brochure before filling the form ?
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by phtemie(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2013
henryvirus: i did mine at Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) on last week tuesday 1pm. Yet i have not seen my result. Anybody facing such problem? Kinda scared. The jamb site still displays 'no result yet'
Not only you bro..same here...did it in that same centre,same time...I'm really confused..I went to jamb office today to log complain..
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by henryvirus(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2013
phtemie:
Not only you bro..same here...did it in that same centre,same time...I'm really confused..I went to jamb office today to log complain..
am just tired of it...my parents think i have checked it and i have a bad result. If not bcuz i showed them d website they wouldnt have belived me. Bro what did jamb officials say?
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by phtemie(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2013
henryvirus:
am just tired of it...my parents think i have checked it and i have a bad result. If not bcuz i showed them d website they wouldnt have belived me. Bro what did jamb officials say?
Same here...Pple feel like I'm hiding my score or maybe I'm telling a lie...Anyway,they told me to submit my photocard and write "no result yet" on it...And that if by weekend,it is still the same thing,I should come again...
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by henryvirus(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2013
ok..tanx for the info. Am going 2 jamb office tommorrow.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by phtemie(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2013
henryvirus: ok..tanx for the info. Am going 2 jamb office tommorrow.
OK...You're welcome
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by nairaarea: 7:35am On May 29, 2013
For UNIZIK, UNIBEN, OAU, UNN POST UTME & Direct entry Past questions
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by henryvirus(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2013
Funny enough...jamb just texted me dat i scored 272. Waiting to print it from their site. I pray it goes well.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Kolade9(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2013
Printed my result yesterday and saw that my 1st choice choice have been changed from medicine to economics education....so so confused.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Samueldona(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2013
I wrote mine on the 21st, Monday but had to wait till Saturday before i eventually saw it online. While i believe they tampered with my score cause i expected more and also, their is no way i scored 61 in Biology (my best subject), i'm still glad at my score.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Acecube(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2013
Congrats to those who've seen their results...post utme remaining, keep the candles burning.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by jakesund(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2013
phtemie:

being trying to call you, they just sent mine now via sms and I'm hoping they release all my subjects oh cuz the score isnt that satisfactory sad
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by phtemie(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2013
jakesund:

being trying to call you, they just sent mine now via sms and I'm hoping they release all my subjects oh cuz the score isnt that satisfactory sad
same here...not what I expected..totally different from my expectation..but I still thank God..I'll call u immediately after leaving nairaland..
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by jayp2: 1:16pm On May 29, 2013
Guys, please i need your advice. Last
year, I applied to OAU but my
transcript in school was late so the
admission was forfeited. But then I
addressed the transcript to the
Registrar, Obafemi Awolowo University
but I just got the transcript yesterday
and now I have applied to University
of Ibadan this year.
Can I just change the recipient address
from OAU to UI? Just the envelope
that contains the transcript if this
would not prove any violation or pose
a risk falsation of credentials. Just the
cover envelope.
Please reply ASAP. Thanks a lot.
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by Dannyxy(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2013
Kolade9: Printed my result yesterday and saw that my 1st choice choice have been changed from medicine to economics education....so so confused.
guy same with me,mine wz changed frm economics 2 chemistry,by monday go recheck it,if it's d same tin find ur way 2 jamb office,it's nutin 2 b confused abt,na God oh
Re: Jamb Is Not Yet Over, How Was Your Cbt ? by six33fourng: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Take an IQ test, career test or personality test online on Six33Four NG and access your career, intelligence & personality.

Employer’s - Access knowledge and intelligence of job seekers.
Student’s & Job Seeker’s - Enjoy our unlimited computer based tests at a very modest cost.
Teacher’s & Trainer’s - Knowledgeable in any subject matter? Earn sixty percent (60%) of the offer price each time your test is taken.

Visit https://six33four.ng/cbt/ to take computer based test (CBT) in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Law School Transcript / Study In Irgib African University / Pictures Of University Classrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.