Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? (4011 Views)

Does Anybody Have A Reliable Connectivity By Galaxy Backbone? / Is Anybody Have Ping Nokia Phone / I Need To Buy A Fairly Used Hp Nc8000 Mother Board. Do Anybody Have In D House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? by afajack(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2005
Hi,

Please can anybody [tell me] how I can get password breaker for yahoomail? Somebody hacked my password mail cry cry
Re: Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2005
Sorry man. You must have fallen victim to these phishing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing guys. Try to recover the password by answering your secret question (hopefully they havent touched the secret question area). If they have your best bet is to beg the hacker to give you back your email.

If you don't really value the email address, open another one and be careful next time.
Re: Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? by Chxta(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2005
afajack sorry o...
Re: Anybody have password breaker for yahoomail ? by hotangel2(f): 7:02am On Aug 20, 2005
Chxta, for some reason your reply made me laugh. Afajack, they have jacked ur email addy. So sad. Do u still know ur security question and all that thing yahoo asks you? You can change your password if it hasn't gotten worse. Make another email addy and try telling those you know that you ain't using that email anymore. U might wanna contact yahoo customer help to help you lock that email addy...if u still know the vital informations they'll need. smiley sorry my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Taskmanager Disabled / Where Can I Get Uk Used System In Ibadan?... Tank U / We designed WWW.OCL.COM.NG, LET US HELP YOU DESIGN YOURS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.