Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Kaha Sings Again ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaha Sings Again ! (3632 Views)

‘oyinbo Boy’ Sings Oritsefemi’s Double Wahala / Casey Wins Glo Naija Sings! / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaha Sings Again ! by buzzle(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2008
Kaha sings again

By Akeem Lasisi
Published: Saturday, 12 Apr 2008

Promising hip hop musician, Emmanuel Nzemeke, otherwise called Kaha, is set to jump into the musical scene currently dominated by the likes of 9ice and Olu Maintain.

A graduate of Economics from the University of Benin, Kaha is ready to drop his second album entitled, Making Hitz, which has 15 tracks that, according to him, are some of his best creations in recent times.
The album has tracks such as Heart Robber, which is an R&B track that reflects on the exaggerated vows that many lovers offer their partners. The track that features MTV and MOBO award winner, Tuface Idibia, promises to be the song to beat in the R&B genre in days to come.

Others are Move Your Body, a party song that will be DJ’s; the Ghetto People, which celebrates people in the lower side of the society and encourages them to aspire no matter their situation and circumstances. Also, Boju Boju, evokes the good old childhood days when people played games in the moonlight.

The album also has some gospel tracks in Chukwu and Thank You as well as Shayo, a dancehall tack.

To express his love for his fatherland, Kaha also included the track, Nigeria, in his album as a tribute to his country. Click on this link to Continue reading -
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200804122356860

CHECK OUT KAHA ON D FOLLOWING LINKS :-
http://www.myspace.com/thisiskaha
http://www.mytruspot.com/kaha
http://www.myspace.com/provedentertainment

CHECK OUT D "HEART ROBBER" FT. TUFACE IDIBIA ON YOUTUBE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efwo7gXiB

Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by tRoOE(f): 4:11am On Apr 24, 2008
Fine boby looking sexy tongue am already in love with his tattoo kiss kiss kiss, the colors looks nice on his skin.

Is singing the only way out in Naija now undecided undecided everyone want to be a singer

Are there no other occuaptions left ni
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by oreoluwa(f): 4:18am On Apr 24, 2008
i love d song wit 2face. its reali 9ice. grin
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by buzzle(m): 4:39am On Apr 24, 2008
@ tRoOE , KAHA HAVE BEEN IN D GAME 4 A MINUTE, HIS LAST ALBUM WAS IN 2002 & IT WENT A LONG WAY.HE WAS ALSO D FIRST NIGERIAN TO BE FEATURED ON CHANNEL O, HE FEATURED PLANTASHUN BOIZ @ DAT TIME STILL.
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by tRoOE(f): 4:49am On Apr 24, 2008
Well am not saying he isn't good, I just think people need to look for another way to make money instead of singing.

He isn’t that good becos have never heard of him, or popular like you are making it seem
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by tosinadeda: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2008
heart robber is nice
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by tRoOE(f): 5:46am On May 05, 2008
Yea i heard the song too, nice kiss kiss but his body is hotter damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn who got his #. jk

I did not know this was the kaha have been listening to all these while, his old songs were

Love u tonight
omoele
parites buddies
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by DNL: 3:28am On May 12, 2008
He is a very good artist. He's got a wonderful voice, and is very sexy. He is an educated man so I'm sure if this is what he chooses to do it is not for lack of education but because it is his passion. And he is good at it. Glad to have him back. Someone nominate this man for the sexiest Nigerian mansmiley
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by DNL: 3:37am On May 12, 2008
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by mikkyphp(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2008
You Go BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

UNIBEN FOR LIFE!!!!
we Representin 'til da end,
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by dominique(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2008
that collabo with tuface is so hot. thats what i call a comeback.
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by mikkyphp(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2008
Kaha is representin UNIBEN Alumni

HURRAYYYYYYY
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by TOYOSI20(f): 8:50pm On May 15, 2008
Just seeing and hearing of him for the very first time, love his songs tho, . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , smiley
Re: Kaha Sings Again ! by nimma(f): 6:35pm On May 18, 2008
yes oh,kaha is so hot and his songs very nice.his album ll soon be released,so try to grab your copy then.i think he is a talent and i love heart robber too.kaha i believe ll make waves because apart from the fact thatt he has got talent,he is sexy and well packaged.something we rarely find in our artists

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Jombo Causes Commotion At Intercontinental Bank / Eku Edewor Shows Off Her Picture With Late Michael Jackson / Almost Naked: Burna Boy Drops His Pants On Stage At New Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.