Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

The 7th Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 7th Heaven (592 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / The Voice Of The 7th Angel, The Ark Is Here Again / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 7th Heaven by sidespin: 5:16am On May 19, 2013
THE 7TH HEAVEN
Jesus is my Lord in the Ministry of which the Lord has made me a part, for Jesus is my Main Minister, He is my Potentate, My Chief Bishop of my Soul, and He will be King of Kings and Lord of Lords after His Crowning.
I walked with Jesus in Heaven for Five and One Half Days. Jesus told me many things and He appears to me unto this day. This very week I was in a meeting and GOD was moving and He was Blessing us. The Congregation was Praising and Glorifying GOD before the Throne in this particular Meeting. The Spirit of the Lord had slain me flat on the platform.
The Congregation was Praising GOD in the Spirit as I lay flat on my back! And the whole Host of Angels appeared to me on the platform with the Beautiful Face of Jesus in the Midst of the Angels looking down at me! Jesus was pleased because we were all worshiping GOD The Father. And the Worship of the Lord is so precious and that is what it is all about. First, win Souls; For he that winneth souls is wise.
''The Fruit Of The Righteous Is A Tree Of Life; And He That Winneth Souls Is Wise.'' Proverbs 11:30.
When Souls are washed in the Blood, this is your Ticket, your Entrance into Heaven .
''And He Said Unto Jesus, Lord, Remember Me When Thou Comest Into Thy Kingdom. And Jesus Said Unto Him, Verily I Say Unto Thee, Today Shalt Thou Be With Me In Paradise.'' Luke 23:42 and 43.
There are Seven Levels of Heaven, The Outer Perimeter, Inside The Second Gate which is the Third Heaven; The Fourth Level Heaven where The Altar and The River of Life are; The Fifth Heaven where The Temple, The New Jerusalem and The Banqueting House are; The Sixth Heaven are The Great Mountain, all The Beautiful Colors, The Seats of Authority, Love, Administration, Knowledge and Wisdom. I sat on all of these under the Shadow of the Almighty GOD, His Left Hand Outstretched, Covered by Millions of Feathers. The Entrance to The Throne, The Incense, all Kinds of Musical Instruments playing, The Celestial Air of GOD, and so many other Realities, all were before me.
The Seventh Heaven is The Top Throne where GOD sits, Mighty, Beautiful, The Father of Jesus and Jesus sitting on His Right Hand. How beautiful and beyond any Earthly description is The Throne of GOD!
It was our GOD The Father who said: ''Let There Be Light,'' And there was Light. GOD The Father by His Commands can command anything and He is Light. The Word says, The Words of GOD The Father: Let there be Light, and there was Light before He made the Sun. GOD put the Sun in Place, Set His Fire in it and without GOD's Fire in the Sun, everything would die and freeze in this Orbit of the Sun. For God is a Consuming Fire.
Heaven is, also, a Fire where the Fire of GOD exists; Heaven is a Stationary Planet as is the Sun. The Stars that sing unto GOD Orbit Heaven and they are on the move all the time. However, the Outside of Heaven is not created as the Sun. There are trees, rivers, valleys and beautiful mountains on the Outside of Heaven and the Fire of GOD is on the Inside of the Heavenly Planet. The entire Inside of Heaven is operated by the Spirit of GOD and Water which causes everything to live in Heaven. For Heaven is Alive. The Seventh Heaven is Beautiful covering a vast area of millions of square miles.
Around The Throne of GOD are Four and Twenty Elders with Bells above that ring out every time Souls are saved on this Earth. When the last Soul is saved and the Judgment is over and the complete Worship of GOD is in Operation, The Bells will ring forever; They will never stop.
The Music will always be playing on every kind of an instrument that was given Man the Knowledge to make. Heaven will be a continous Worship of GOD, Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory.
After the Rapture, the Judgment, and the Last Bugle has been blown, all Joy will be Speakable and the Worship of GOD will be Forever and Ever and Ever. (Percy Collett)

(1) (Reply)

Satan's Strategy Against Humanity / My Testimony Of How Jesus Christ Saved My Life / Happy Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.