Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

A Girl On Her BF Fone. Very Funny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Girl On Her BF Fone. Very Funny (1630 Views)

After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl On BBM..............,,,,, Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl On Her BF Fone. Very Funny by pmonni(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2013
A girl scrolled thru her BF phone,& saw
funny girls names
saved in the contacts list such as
Rachael-stingy, ­ Gloria-small breast,
Mary-Long teeth, Queen-Big Nose, Kate- fat pussy,
Joy-la cream
and she was laughing at all the
names she saw..
She decided to check out what her own was saved
like, she called her line, what she saw was
Sandra-The mouth odour

#She fainted =))
Re: A Girl On Her BF Fone. Very Funny by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2013
Lol. Nyce 1 bro
Re: A Girl On Her BF Fone. Very Funny by econome(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2013
He should have saved it with Sandra-The Air freshner factory.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lol, See This, What Would You Do? / Check Out These Funny Pictures / Photo Of The Day: All Nuts Explained In One Photo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.