Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of sexual Satisfaction By Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of sexual Satisfaction By Husband (556 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / 107-Year-old Woman Seeks First Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of sexual Satisfaction By Husband by o42austino(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2013
A former airline cashier, Mrs Grace Oguche, pleaded with an Agege Grade ‘A’ Customary Court, Lagos to dissolve her seven-year old marriage to her husband, Mr Maxwell Madu, over his alleged poor performance in bed and being unemployed.

”Ever since we got married, I hardly enjoyed sex with my husband”, she said in her testimony in chief. My husband does not perform well on bed. It was God’s grace that we had the only child of the union. My husband maltreats me, calls me a prostitute”.

She added that her husband failed in his responsibilities and she was the one taking care of the house, yet he never appreciated her.

“I want the court to dissolve the marriage because he is unable to satisfy me in bed and not responsible at home.”

Meanwhile, Madu denied the allegations and said, “I agreed with her bid to dissolve the union. Because of my state of unemployment, my wife went to another man’s house for sex.

”My wife is never satisfied with sex, rather she complains so that she could get it somewhere else. I love my wife, but I do not understand why her attitude changed towards me. My wife comes home late, flirts around with different men and ,at times, she does not come home.

“So, I want the dissolution of the marriage because my wife gets sexual satisfaction outside”. Court president, Mr Emmanuel Shokunle, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case to May 20 for further hearing.

(1) (Reply)

Police Identify Mother Of Baby Trapped In Chinese Sewer Pipe / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Steel Magnolias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.