Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,137 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently (732 Views)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Site Building Engineers (gsm) Needed Urgently / Civil Engineers And Construction/building Engineers Wanted In Oman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by sopesupi(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2008
URGENT VACANCIES

i) CIVIL/BUILDING ENGINEERS: B.Sc/Hnd with minimum of 5 years experience in construction management

(ii) Site Foremen: Minimum of 10 years experience. Must be able to work unsupervised.

Note: Engineers presently earning below N100,000/mth, should not bother to apply!!

Apply immediately in person:

CONSTRUCTION & ALLIED TECHNICAL SERVICES LTD
The Administrative Manager
69, Akinola Cole Crescent
off Aromire Junction
Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja
Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by sopesupi(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2008
salary negotiable from 120k/month wink
Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by orekinky: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2008
no need to advertise here when 100k below need not come, you think we dont know our worth? most of us are being underpaid and since theres no job we manage it, presently my salary is not up to 80k and i know the kind of work am doing i should be on 120k/mth, am a site engineer with a kora company, female for that matter, you know what it means for a white man to put a female to manage 30 skilled / unskilled workers?
Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by damkollins(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2008
orekinky:

no need to advertise here when 100k below need not come, you think we don't know our worth? most of us are being underpaid and since theres no job we manage it, presently my salary is not up to 80k and i know the kind of work am doing i should be on 120k/mth, am a site engineer with a kora company, female for that matter, you know what it means for a white man to put a female to manage 30 skilled / unskilled workers?
WORD.
Don't mind them because it's not their fault.
They are never going to know our worth until 3rd Mainland bridge collapse and the first direction they'll visit is the CIVIL/STRUCTURAL engineers.
I wonder what COREN and NSE is doing about coy like this.They should be/////let me hold my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by sopesupi(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2008
ok!! orekinky!! if u have got wat it takes please come forward wit ur resume please and we need serious people thats why!!!
tk kr and lookin forward to seein you!!
Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by orekinky: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2008
can i still make it early nextwk? cos i ve got busy days this week. thanks alot.
Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by icemann(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2008
I dont stay i lagos would have love to apply but i stay in abuja.
But can u infom me of any opening in abuja for a civil engineer?
will be happy
Re: Civil/building Engineers & Site Foremen Needed Urgently by sopesupi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2008
sorry but known for now!!

(1) (Reply)

Jobs / Welcome To The Second Half Of The Year 2008 / Share Tips On Esso Exploration Postgraduate Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.