Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! (1561 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by tomakint: 4:36pm On May 19, 2013
To everything in life there must be a reason! From talking, eating, working down to sleeping there are reasons we (humans) respond to these stimuli! However, I have been so curious why Mallams squat anytime they want to urinate, it looks barbaric to me because such a position is maintained by ladies! I have also seen some Yorubas (especially the Muslim Tapas doing just that), I just wondered, what could be the reason behind this strange action since the male humans are expected to stand erect to piss!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by againstGEJ(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2013
because they have very short d/i/c/ks
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by tomakint: 5:08pm On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ: because they have very short d/i/c/ks
Wrong bro, I think Abokis pride themselves in having the longest phallus of all tribes in Nigeria! I am only curious why they love squating anytime they want to piss!
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by againstGEJ(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2013
tomakint:
Wrong bro, I think Abokis pride themselves in having the longest phallus of all tribes in Nigeria! I am only curious why they love squating anytime they want to piss!

I think it is a religious issue. It is termed unclean if your pee touches your body. Thats why they clean their d.i.-c.k.s with water before praying, i.e. during the ablution process.
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by tomakint: 5:21pm On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ:

I think it is a religious issue. It is termed unclean if your pee touches your body. Thats why they clean their d.i.-c.k.s with water before praying, i.e. during the ablution process.
That's good to know, I thought its just the tradition of the Hausas to engage in such habits, because many Muslims (who are not Hausas) don't do that elsewhere!
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by uboma(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2013
againstGEJ:

you are very wrong bro. They do not clean their dicks with water during ablution as claimed by you. However they wash their joysticks with water after urinating so they do not remain unclean. I have Muslims friends who sometimes stand erect while urinating but with a kettle of water in one hand to wash off after urinating.
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by DuduNegro: 4:53am On May 20, 2013
They pray five times a day and the clothe they put on in the morning will more than likely stay on the body till they get ready to enter bed. The man pees a number of times in a day and in between prayers with that same clothe on.

When a man pees the stream splatters on contact. In an erect position the splatter is soaked into the legs of his trousers or clothings around his calf and feet. This stain is an impurity and must not be carried into a place of prayer. To prevent splatter the man squats to pee. In this position the stream soaks into ground instead of bouncing off.

I have observed that while the man is attempting to prevent splatter and stain, his squat position notwithstanding brings his clothings into contact with the ground and possibly far worse impurities anyway.
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by tomakint: 7:28am On May 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro: They pray five times a day and the clothe they put on in the morning will more than likely stay on the body till they get ready to enter bed. The man pees a number of times in a day and in between prayers with that same clothe on.

When a man pees the stream splatters on contact. In an erect position the splatter is soaked into the legs of his trousers or clothings around his calf and feet. This stain is an impurity and must not be carried into a place of prayer. To prevent splatter the man squats to pee. In this position the stream soaks into ground instead of bouncing off.

I have observed that while the man is attempting to prevent splatter and stain, his squat position notwithstanding brings his clothings into contact with the ground and possibly far worse impurities anyway.
Thanks for your thorough analysis! However, your last paragraph is one of my reasons for this thread! I have been standing erect for donkey years as a male and I can't remember soiling my clothe in this natural process designed for us males, I have come to realise that this world is indeed a strange place! Females can squat to pee not males END OF STORY!
Re: Why Do Mallams Squat To Piss! by Plarp: 5:23am On May 21, 2013
dafuq? this is such a gross topic.

Why do they pee in public anyway, isnt that even more innaproprate?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day Wishes 2015 / Yoruba People : The Tribe Of Judah. / One On One With Logicboy-"Why Regard African Supernatural and Abrahamic As Same"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.