Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fun And Games:: Ground Zero Gaming (GZG 008) Review - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fun And Games:: Ground Zero Gaming (GZG 008) Review (1057 Views)

Ps4 Latest Game And Games Disc Swap / Buy Your Ps4 And Games From Omatronics And Aviod Being Reaped Off. / How To Create An Iphone Or Ipad Apps And Games Succeed In App Store! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun And Games:: Ground Zero Gaming (GZG 008) Review by digidamage: 5:51pm On May 19, 2013

First of All, my apologies, this review should have come weeks ago.
GroundZero Gaming 008 held at the African University of Science and Technology(AUST) on the 27th of April and yours truly was there representing GameNaija.

I had intended to attend with my friend Jeff mostly to observe and sell some Game Naija Gaming Gear (which you can check out on our online Store) but ended up being drafted into a team (for the COD:Modern Warfare Tournament, sadly we were drawn in the very first round against Team PDP. These were the two time reigning champions, needless to say, we got slaughtered (also considering I haven’t played any Call of Duty for over a year, I try sef).

THE EVENT

GZG 08 was bigger and better than the ones before, Besides the COD:Modern Warfare and FIFA Tournaments, there was the regular Gaming Lounge as well as IT and gaming Gear Equipment Exhibition and Sales.Everything from Laptops, Flash Drives, Gaming Heaphones, Mice and more. There were brief talks by the sponsors…yes you heard right …”sponsors”(read more below), and another by some guy who had created his own game (Cant remember his name right now). There were also some guys playing Chess on a good old physical chessboard.

Full article and pictures @ http://gamenaija.com/fun-and-games-ground-zero-gaming-gzg-008-review/

(1) (Reply)

Ps3jailbreak/ps3 Game Swap / What Was Ur Psp Game Download Like ? / Watch Dogs Costume Can As A Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.