Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water (30862 Views)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by aiksneffects: 8:11pm On May 20, 2013
THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LAZARUS MUOKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw

THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LAZARUS MUOKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Harmonyco(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2013
mayten30: That is the result when some christians do not read their bible very well and they turn a pastor to a small god that they worship
My bible said am a small God. Cuz i'm d image of God. Mind u he neva said he is God or Christ.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2013
Harmonyco:
My bible said am a small God. Cuz i'm d image of God. Mind u he neva said he is God or Christ.
can you read at all?did I tell you that he said he is God?I said some christians take some men of GOD to be their god.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by redsun(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2013
Fuelish: a very silly thing to say, considering the fact that human being died in this unfortunate incident!

They deserve to die. Anybody that reasons that way has no genuine reason to be alive. They were more like living carcasses like all the mentally deluded who thinks that water that is not even biologically safe to drink will relieve them of their miseries.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Kajina: 9:59pm On May 20, 2013
redsun:

They deserve to die. Anybody that reasons that way has no genuine reason to be alive. They were more like living carcasses like all the mentally deluded who thinks that water that is not even biologically safe to drink will relieve them of their miseries.

@ bolded

May God forgive you. In Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Albert708(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2013

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by billyG(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2013
Next time he shuld tell them to bring Dia own satchet water 2 be converted 2 Holy water in dia own hand while he pray.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by redsun(m): 10:58pm On May 20, 2013
Backward people that expects to live without thinking.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2013
dramendra:

And must you bring Mecca into this?

Of all said here, na only Mecca u fit see abi.....na wa o!

Okay, point of correction, no "stampede" in Mecca.

R u okay now?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by neversaynever(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2013
Toluwarni: when any of your loved one or relative die and i laugh my a*ss off and make silly jokes them, please remember this statement you just made.. And ill tell you the exact thing you just said.. Ps: may God not let it happen to any of your loved one

Oh that's your defense line? What I said was reality and common sense and I never directed to any of the deceased's family members. Things don't happen just because one says something or by wishful thinking, they happen by actions taken, so your words don't really strike anything. PS: Do you actually think it's God that allow this things?
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by ayobase(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2013
Carsonv:
Right now we're not talking about Mecca or a footlball match.
We're talking about stampede cos of 'holy water'. To me, that's the dumbest way to die!
Fanaticism!
If you need us to talk about stampede in Mecca put up a thread about it!

Fanaticism?
Cos I JUST mentioned Mecca?
This is serious....I take my word back then!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Francoolee(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2013
They can't withstand d power of the anoiting again, dats wat killed them
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 21, 2013
grin grin lol
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by redsun(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin grin lol

You need some brushing up. Your type live in an ancient illusive world that never existed.

And even with all the wonders of 21st century,you still remain in that world of darkness and illusions.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 21, 2013
ayobase: Now some of us are barking cos this particular "stampede" is related to the church particularly pastored by "T.B. Joshua".

Even I'm Mecca, there are records of stampede, even during festivals, there are records of stampede. Even campaign and election, there are issues of stampede. Stampede also during peaceful demonstration.

Stampede at stadium.....stampede when struggling for survival....

In whatever way, the unfortunate ones suffer this among the crowd aiming for a purpose.....let's not drag church into this!

Why don't u blame the stampeders!

wetin dem dey talk wetin u dey talk? Go sedan abeg
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by mikeapollo: 5:25pm On May 21, 2013
The Ghana Police should share a larger portion of the blame for these deaths. They were on ground to maintain law and order but they failed. Maybe they were also carried away by the frenzy of the day. I remember their carelessness caused the death of about 30 fans in a stadium during a football match between Asante Kotoko and Hearts of Oaks a few years ago.
They should improve on their crowd control mechanisms....it seems they are too soft.(I can imagine the harshness of Nigeria Police)
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by ayobase(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2013
lukmonolakunmi: wetin dem dey talk wetin u dey talk? Go sedan abeg

What's wrong with this one!
Don't tell me you are "barking" also!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by doriscarter: 5:17am On Nov 20, 2013
[b]Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_natio ns@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks.

Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_natio ns@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks.

Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_natio ns@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks.

Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_natio ns@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks. [/b]

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2013
doris carter: [b]Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_natio ns@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks.

Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_natio ns@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks. [/b]
SCAM ALERT!!!!!u be confirm thief... spits
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Franklinus: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.