Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water (31019 Views)

Church Members Scramble For Holy Condom Blessed By Pastor In Kenya (photo) / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by nerodenero: 6:50am On May 20, 2013
Battle for Holy water sends 4 to their untimely death!!!Hope as they were seeking miracle,they were also thinking salvation.RIP to the dead.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by nerodenero: 6:53am On May 20, 2013
Frostyzone: Crazy nation called Ghana.
Bros,you are harsh o!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by biafranqueen: 6:54am On May 20, 2013
When will people learn to have a personal relationship with they God Wonders shall never cease
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by eagleeye2: 6:58am On May 20, 2013
iamdsam: Incidents like this only prove how foolish many Nigerian bloggers are. They don't do proper research when they see and read news like this before concluding trash. Can any of you who is saying trash prove that this incident really took place Can you also prove that it took place inside the Synagogue branch in Ghana Let's be wise

Abeg wetin be your problem? Why are you so pained by this news?
In all of Jesus' teachings and healings where have you read that there was a stampede?
Are you a Christain or Just a follower of T.B. Joshua?
What do you stand for, Christ or T.B. Joshua?
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 7:10am On May 20, 2013
shebi una don see why free thing no good.Before una dey abuse the man say im dey sell water to make money;now weh e give am for free see wetin don happen
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by muktarmtt(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2013
Hahaha I jst new it christernity is nfing but joke mtsw doz ppl no get brian @ all
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by fuckluv(f): 7:19am On May 20, 2013
Janiobi: Ghana, too like free stuffs thats y they can't control themselves when ever they hear (free)......smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by collynzo2(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2013
Good job Agent Joshua, now return to base!!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Cusubaba(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2013
Very sad! May the dead rest in peace. Just read Ghanaians comments to article on ghanaweb.com, myjoyonline.com, peacefmonline.com, modernghana.com. You will be amazes how Ghanaians insults, abuse to Nigeria, T.B Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome. It also amazes me how a Ghanaian pastor like Prophet Owusu Bembah, who is enjoying the mercies of God as a divorcee and rapist accuses TB Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome of winning souls for the devil.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by LuizB: 7:22am On May 20, 2013
[b][/b]
Stegomiah: Him be prophet naw, make im wake d dead up, afterall Elijah d prophet raised up d dead, jesus christ did soo too, t.b joshua its naw ur turn, if 2 prophecy bad news, deaths na dia we go seee yu, but dis one you don go hide, smh! You must wake dem up!
Stegomiah: Him be prophet naw, make im wake d dead up, afterall Elijah d prophet raised up d dead, jesus christ did soo too, t.b joshua its naw ur turn, if 2 prophecy bad news, deaths na dia we go seee yu, but dis one you don go hide, smh! You must wake dem up!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by donem: 7:26am On May 20, 2013
Holy crap! WTF! Why struggle to death over Holy water smh!.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by zion316: 7:31am On May 20, 2013
Wen e com to God tins and spiritaul tin,sum ppl go dey talk any hw.no respet 4 spiriaul lif,no respet 4 men of God and 4 God's ppl,na make dem lif so poor.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 7:31am On May 20, 2013
Shollypopz: Very Sad! When it got so disorganized and out of control, those issuing the free "holy water" should have STOPPED AND ENSURED ODERLINESS.
In the house of God?? This is real bad news......RIP to those that lost their lives, free holy water should be given to their family members as compensation grin

Just joking, I truly sympathize with the family members cry
I am very sure you don't know what a stampede is.part of the incident was shown on emmanuel tv,there were ushers and up to ten soldiers struggling with the crowd and this still happened.i blame the stampeders for this.Ghanians no dey hear word
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 7:32am On May 20, 2013
Are you sure the four were not for human sacrifices?
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nobody: 7:36am On May 20, 2013
Ijogz K: [size=16pt]Why so serious??[/size]
Take it a member of your family or a loved one was among them.. Would you be making such silly jokes

3 Likes

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nascimento(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2013
It's really funny. They say our God is a God of orderliness and not of disorderliness. For four pple to die that means there was disorderliness. And how pastors perform miracles these days is so different from what jesus did ooo. Na wa o.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by chriskwaku: 7:49am On May 20, 2013
The mysteries and ironies in this world! some go to the holy land in Mecca to pray to God and sometimes die in a stampede.People wake on sunday morning to go and seek the face of God and he decides to call them.Lets all prepare, for you know not when God would call you.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by lolaxavier(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2013
It's so amazing how people just fall for rubbish. Make the guy use the holy water wake dem now. Mtcheeww.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by cutz(f): 7:58am On May 20, 2013
Dey were lukin 4 miracle n dey got 1..
TB Joshua hmm!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by chriskwaku: 8:03am On May 20, 2013
nerodenero: Battle for Holy water sends 4 to their untimely death!!!Hope as they were seeking miracle,they were also thinking salvation.RIP to the dead.
. Some churches nowadays only propagate prosperity and do not preach about one living a rightous life.Can you imagine some pastors even charge consultation fees for them to listen to you problems.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Nwogbe: 8:10am On May 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Glory be to god

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1114820_god20dey_jpg76ac9cd79e421dbf9faef8c209fc7d92[/img]
That's what must of us can't see. Common sense no common at all. SMH
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Obijulius: 8:13am On May 20, 2013
Am I d only one noticing it or has anyone other gent observed that Nairaland continues to rely on borrowed stories from other blogs sites to post as news.

Dis is a sign that nairaland, has lost its relevance (if it ever had any) and is on a desperate survival line.

One-sided tribalism has finally taken its toll on dis forum. Its a pity and a shame that they might even be manipulating meta info just to come tops on google searches for issues relating to nigeria!

What a great fall!!!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Jeel: 8:14am On May 20, 2013
Their blood will be used for more 'anoited water'.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by collynzo2(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2013
see how Ghanaians are insulting Nigeria and Nigerians on their sites because of this news, the article doesn't even state that Joshua was present when it happened, maybe the service was even led by a Ghanaian pastor

1 Like

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by obros: 8:23am On May 20, 2013
FOR THE BULK OF US WHO ARE CHRISTIANS HERE I RECOMMEND WE READ ACT 20:9 - 12, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SOMETHING SIMILAR OCCURED WHEN PAUL WAS PREACHING IN THE FIRST CENTURY. I TELL YOU, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OCCASION FOR THE CLAIMED MAN OF GOD TO DEMONSTRATE THAT HE REALLY IS AND BRING SOME PRAISE TO THE LORD. IT DOES NOT SURFACE TO JUST CONSOLE THE BEREAVED[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Bolarge1(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2013
babyosisi: They should have poured the holy water on the dead na

YES THIS IS RIGHT.

THEY LOST THEIR FAITH AND CONCENTRATED ON THE HOLY WATER.

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER MIRACLE AND TESTIMONY OF THE POWER OF THE NEW ANNOINTED WATER.

OH HOW I WISH I WAS THERE TO PERFORM THIS MIRACLE.

MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

WE THE PARTNERS OF EMMANUEL TV WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE BETTERMENT OF THE FAMILY OF THE DEPARTED SOULS.

EMMANUEL!!!

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by israel007: 8:51am On May 20, 2013
Like it or not, I declare my support for T.B Joshua 100%

1 Like

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by olumyde(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2013
Originalsly: Didn't the prophet see this coming? Why can't he see what's going on in his own church? Is he far sighted? I guess this hmmm...holy water is usually available at a price that the poor people can't afford so now that its free....it's do or die.May the survivors eyes open and may they stop being fleeced by these so called men of god.
I don't fancy or support tb joshua. But i can't help but notice that your comment and that of many others here reminds me of those who were at the crucifixion of Jesus. "He saved others," they said, "but he can't save himself! He's the King of Israel! Let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him" Matthew 27:42. Lets always be 'slow to speak' and 'bridle our tongue on matters like this'. Nevertheless there should be proper organization when a lot of ppl are involved. Imagine what will happen if Pastor Adeboye decide to lay hands personally on ppl at d redemption camp. RIP to the dead if they're born-again

1 Like

Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by olumyde(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2013
Bo-large:
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER MIRACLE AND TESTIMONY OF THE POWER OF THE NEW ANNOINTED WATER.

OH HOW I WISH I WAS THERE TO PERFORM THIS MIRACLE.
Are you being sarcastic or what? "Testimony of the power of the new anointed water" or testimony of the power in the name of Jesus. Hmmm, you, like the victims, have taken ur eyes off the giver of miracles. The water is nothing without the power of God.
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by Carsonv(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2013
ayobase: Now some of us are barking cos this particular "stampede" is related to the church particularly pastored by "T.B. Joshua".

Even I'm Mecca, there are records of stampede, even during festivals, there are records of stampede. Even campaign and election, there are issues of stampede. Stampede also during peaceful demonstration.

Stampede at stadium.....stampede when struggling for survival....

In whatever way, the unfortunate ones suffer this among the crowd aiming for a purpose.....let's not drag church into this!

Why don't u blame the stampeders!

Right now we're not talking about Mecca or a footlball match.
We're talking about stampede cos of 'holy water'. To me, that's the dumbest way to die!
Fanaticism!
If you need us to talk about stampede in Mecca put up a thread about it!
Re: 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water by fydence: 9:06am On May 20, 2013
mayten30: That is the result when some christians do not read their bible very well and they turn a pastor to a small god that they worship
God bless you for this comment!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / We'll Build A Better One: Pastr Chris Reacts To Burning Of Christ Embassy Church / Naira Depreciating Because I Was Out Of The Country, Says Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.