Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Actual Selling Or Purchase Price Of Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Actual Selling Or Purchase Price Of Shares (853 Views)

Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker / Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actual Selling Or Purchase Price Of Shares by eudio(f): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
hi fellow nairalanders,

please, how do i know the actual prices my shares were bought on the floor of the stock exchange? apart from wht was quoted in my contract note.

like wht somebody said sometime ago, that contract note na paper and biro, that is, it can be altered.

we all know that some brokers can be very funny.

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Assignment On The Nigerian Stock Market: / Foreign Direct Investment, Hitherto Nigeria / How To Value Loss Making Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.