Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA (1480 Views)

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Wholesale Price Of Huggies Pampers / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by olukojo: 8:52pm On May 19, 2013
I think Huggies Nappies are all the same, since they are all made by same company.

Even Pampers are quite similar in Quality

But lets know what you think
Re: Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by chronique(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2013
U.S.A
Re: Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by olukojo: 4:37pm On May 20, 2013
Why did you say made in USA Huggies are better Quality ?

What is the proof or are you just guessing?
Re: Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by souleymon(m): 1:39am On May 21, 2013
Affirmed by a Uk supplier that US is better, its also cheaper in US
Re: Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by olukojo: 10:17pm On May 23, 2013
Which UK Huggies supplier said USA made Huggies are better than UK Huggies?
Huggies are made by Kimberly Clark and are of the same quality and the same standard
Re: Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by naijacutee(f): 6:35am On May 24, 2013
I think they are all made by the same company, which has a minimum quality standard that must be reached wherever the nappies are produced. I'm not aware that they make products to the specifications of local markets, and water down quality like we do, as these are first world markets, with more access to cash.

Buying from the UK might be more expensive, but this is usually evened out by lower shipping costs as the UK is closer to Nigeria. Buying them from the US might cost less, but more to ship as there is greater distance between the US & Nigeria. What would be brilliant is if you can save money on both the nappies, and also shipping costs. If you cannot, then there won't be any point as you will receive them quicker if you had bought from the UK. Hope this helps.
Re: Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA by olukojo: 10:59am On May 27, 2013
You make some good points and your right about the quality and minimum standard, applies in all products manufactured in the Western countries.

Huggies is one of those products manufactured with guaranteed quality, anyone that knows Kimberly Clark, knows that they don't mess about with their product, no matter where its manufactured.

I started this discussion because you keep hearing some people in Nigeria saying that Huggies made in USA is better than Huggies made in UK and Europe. This is something I know that is far from the truth.

In order to say this you would have to test USA and UK Made Huggies, which I have tried and found that they are of the same quality.

So the people that make the claim that USA made Huggies is better are without basis.

I think this is part of the banter and sales tactics to sell their USA made Huggies, which is more in the market in Nigeria than the UK made.

And one thing also the UK made Huggies is not more expensive in Nigeria than USA made, actually its the opposite, example of this from my recent research, lets use for example

Huggies Size 3, Midi, 60 nappies in a pack Super Dry

Huggies Size 4, Maxi, 52 nappies in a pack super Dry

Huggies Size 3, Midi, 56 nappies in a pack Natural Fit

The UK made ones are cheaper in the wholesale in Lagos than equivalent in USA made, which are in bigger boxes. The thing is count how many nappies in pack or a box.

So if you have a UK pack of 60 nappies, a Box from USA should be times about 180 nappies or 240 nappies in a box, if your buying a pack of 60 size 3 UK Huggies for 2200 Naira, then the USA made in box 240 should be 8800 Naira or less.

To know more call these importers and wholesalers in Lagos
Goodluck 08033256228

Daniel 08052200200

David 08033538066

Don't let anybody tell you that Huggies made in one country is better than the other, they are just promoting what they have to sell.

For those looking to buy UK Huggies, its worth remembering that Kimberly Clark has now stopped making Huggies in UK and Ireland, so if you can find UK and Irish made Huggies in the market and they are cheaper than USA Huggies, should should grab them now, because you will not have a chance again, once the quantities in the market have gone

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs In Abundance In Ibadan / Have A Roland Bn20 Print And Cut Large Format Printer / Daylight Robbery At Conoil!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.