Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Solution To Pot-holes In Nigeria Has Been Finally Discovered! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Solution To Pot-holes In Nigeria Has Been Finally Discovered! (754 Views)

Help!!! Solution To Constant Paint Peeling From My Ceiling Board. / Working Pure Weter Factory @ Odogunyan Details:2 Sealing Holes 2 Submersible Ma / Solid Blocks = Solution To Your Cement Hollow Block And Paving Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Pot-holes In Nigeria Has Been Finally Discovered! by fatherab1: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2008
[b]The brain behind this discovery is one of my mentors in the construction industry. It is in a powder form. When this substance is applied to the road 2 be constructed, it becomes impossible for pot-holes to develop for atleast 3 decades! This materia has been tested in many states within and outside Nigeria for close to 10years now. That is why we want to make it public. Even on existing potholes-ridden roads, the simple solution is that we apply the substance to the problem areas and for more than 30years, the problem remain settled.
The engineering chemistry behind the substance is simple. It breaks the properties of any laterite to swell, shrink, et etc and enables the soil to gain strength steadily especially when in contact with water. My mentor the innovator and i are still baffled at this discovery.

We are already getting contacts from government officers and 2 governors who are willing that we come to their states to solve their pothole headaches.
If you have any link to a minister, governor, or any relevant personnel with respect to road construction, contact me on 08055312414 or ab2k7@yahoo.com.

Some Chinese guys came to buy this billion-dollar secret some time ago for a funny sum of N10million! It's the joke of the century.[/b]
Re: The Solution To Pot-holes In Nigeria Has Been Finally Discovered! by bluehorizo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2008
Go to Aso Rock

(1) (Reply)

Land And House's Sale(abuja / Married Muslim Looking For A Mini Falt In Alagomeji / Buy Properties In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.