Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,996 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m (1127 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2010 Toyota Avensis (service By Acek Auto) For Sale @ N1.9M / Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz ML 500 (sport package) SOLD / Sparkling Tokuno 2003 Infinity Qx4 For Sale: Price: N1.9m Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by Nobody: 5:21am On May 20, 2013
Very Clean Neatly Used 2006 E320 Avantgarde edition for sale
Air condition
Keyless Entry
Leather Interior
Car Phone
Navigation System

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by mmakwe(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2013
Hi, wots the mileage, also could u post more pics of the car, including the engine. Where is the car located for viewing? Cheers.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by Nobody: 5:57am On May 20, 2013
mileage is 67k Car is currently in osogbo but could be brought to ib and is personally owned selling off my two german cars to get new ones

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by mmakwe(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2013
The benz parked near the golf is not the same one in the earlier pics. Why can't people just be honest for goodness sake!
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by Nobody: 10:20am On May 20, 2013
mmakwe: The benz parked near the golf is not the same one in the earlier pics. Why can't people just be honest for goodness sake!

It is the very same car man....why you do dispute? these pictures were taken with different cameras...these cars are personally owned by me
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by mmakwe(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2013
1st of all, the benz insignia at the rear end of the car in the first photo is complete. The one in the last photo isnt. also there's a sticker in one of the pics and the other has none. thirdly, the car in the 1st photo is of a darker shade than the last one. so explain pls? i am a serious buyer and have no need to mess around.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by ballee4: 12:38pm On May 20, 2013
mmakwe: 1st of all, the benz insignia at the rear end of the car in the first photo is complete. The one in the last photo isnt. also there's a sticker in one of the pics and the other has none. thirdly, the car in the 1st photo is of a darker shade than the last one. so explain pls? i am a serious buyer and have no need to mess around.
oboy you get eye ooo
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 20, 2013
mmakwe: 1st of all, the benz insignia at the rear end of the car in the first photo is complete. The one in the last photo isnt. also there's a sticker in one of the pics and the other has none. thirdly, the car in the 1st photo is of a darker shade than the last one. so explain pls? i am a serious buyer and have no need to mess around.

The logo in the first picture removed and its inside the car...if you come for inspection you can see it...the initial pictures were taken with my nokia phone some 3 weeks ago as at when I didnt have intention of selling yet...i had to upload them because of the size restriction. i took the last picture this morning with my samsung galaxy hence explaining the difference in shade and color quality. That sticker i have loads of them...connect ent runs and manage the club inside options @ ibadan alongside a couple of other place and I am the vice president of that company. I am a man of high standing and integrity and every car I have posted/sold on nairaland has been my own. I also bought most of my cars from nairaland and I current work in a high standing place so I have no reason or time to lie aout such trivialties. Selling the car is not a do or die affair but I really dont see the need to buy a 4th car without disposition of some...
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2013

I also hope when you come for inspection and you realize that it is the same car you will be magnanimous to come back here not only to apologize for false accusation but also to redeem my integrity which you have put at stake. I am willing to give you the details of the person who sold this same car to me here on nairaland and if you write me a personal mail and i tell you where I work you will know that I am the least type of person that will ever want to involve myself in such dubious act because I am a public figure and a respectable one at that..
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by mmakwe(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2013
1st of all, I merely pointed out my fears and explained why I doubted if the car was the same in both pics. And if after inspecting the car I find that it is the same, I will of course post confirmation on naira land. However, for you to see this as a personal attack instead of concerns from a cautious buyer you've never met is a bit worrying.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! Registered 2006 Mercedes Benz E320 Avantgarde For Sale N1.9m by Nobody: 10:56am On May 22, 2013
SOLD....

(1) (Reply)

2 Cold Room Volvo FL6 Truck for Sale / Extremely Clean Reg Toyota Camry 07 (sport Edition) 1.5M CALL 07060466655 / TOKS 1996 Model NISSAN VANETTE Bus Forsale..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.