Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride (2699 Views)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / OkeyBakassi & Wife Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by qwester: 10:11am On May 20, 2013
A young woman is seeking asylum in Britain after she spurned the advances of the polyamorous King Mswati III of Swaziland (pictured right) and refused to join his harem of 13 wives.
Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, fled to England from the southern African nation as a teenager after she caught the attention of the millionaire monarch, a notoriously oppressive ruler known for his lavish lifestyle.
As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati III, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year.
Miss Ngobeni, who now lives in Birmingham, was just 15 when the King made his advances after seeing her at the palace of his fourth wife, LaNgangaza. She said she was ‘terrified’ when she learned of his marriage intentions.
She added: ‘He started calling me at boarding school. He would ask me if I wanted to be a part of the royal family. I had to keep quiet about my fears but I knew I didn’t want to get married to him and have a life devoted to the king.
‘His wives are kept in their palace, surrounded by bodyguards, and they can’t really go anywhere unless the king says so. The only thing they do is go to America once a year, as the king gives them a shopping allowance.
source http:///mhhws75

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by icebebe(f): 10:29am On May 20, 2013
Ma dear run very far,mi sef 4 no mind buh d man no fyn ooooo

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tellwisdom: 10:42am On May 20, 2013
Mumu man, he should have followed this tip on how to make a gurl love you

1. Give her money. angry
2. Keep giving her money. angry
3. Just give her money wink
4. make sure u give her money. wink
5. Common give her money. angry
6. Give her money now. angry
7. Give her money now now. angry angry
8. Give her money now now
now now. angry angry angry
9. I say, give her that money
b4 i change my mind on u. angry
10. Mugu, give her that money
and trek down to ur village
with Ghana must go bag. embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by icebebe(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2013
tellwisdom: Mumu man, he should have followed this tip on how to make a gurl love you

1. Give her money. angry
pple lik dis still dey dis world? Nah wa o am shaming 4 yuh

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tellwisdom: 11:07am On May 20, 2013
icebebe: pple lik dis still dey dis world? Nah wa o am shaming 4 yuh

Shattap..you this money hungry nigerian gurls angry
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by icebebe(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2013
tellwisdom:

pple lik una no get 1naira 4 hand o

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2013
tellwisdom: Mumu man, he should have followed this tip on how to make a gurl love you

1. Give her money. angry

We'rey grin grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by DICKtator: 12:13pm On May 20, 2013
Mumu geh, you see real African man, you ran.
WTF Is wrong with you?
The phallus is good and would make you queenly yet you ran.
Damn!!! with all that assets:cakes,t..itties and all

Sidi ran away from "Baroka to meet Lakunle"(Lion and the Jewel-Soyinka)
This is unheard of!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tpia5: 2:31pm On May 20, 2013
why doesnt she dress differently, maybe the king will lose interest?

put on a loose blouse, stop posing like a model, look unhappy and crazy, etc.

keep posting photos like the one in the op and see if the king will not come after you even if you run to jupiter.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2013
Got nice balls up her chest kiss
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by DICKtator: 3:32pm On May 20, 2013
tpia@:

keep posting photos like the one in the op and see if the king will not come after you even if you run to jupiter.
Please never underestimate a man on heat. NEVER, EVER
EVER.........................
grin grin grin grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Sommyangel(f): 3:42pm On May 20, 2013

1. Give her money. angry
...lmao
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tellwisdom: 3:46pm On May 20, 2013
icebebe: pple lik una no get 1naira 4 hand o

Your fry pan yansh angry
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by gluv01(f): 4:08pm On May 20, 2013
She is beautiful
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2013
This king tswati is very dull. he allowed this over-beautiful thing to lun go obodo oyinbo wen he 4 just kidnap and giv her belle with back-style angry
Chei, africa has just lost a damsel to the white plunderers. embarassed
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 20, 2013
tellwisdom:

lousy billy goat.na so you depraved reach,a teenager for crying out loud

PAEDOPHILE IN THA HOUSE :/
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 20, 2013
careytommy: This king tswati is very dull. he allowed this over-beautiful thing to lun go obodo oyinbo wen he 4 just kidnap and giv her belle with back-style angry
Chei, africa has just lost a damsel to the white plunderers. embarassed

NAIRALAND LADIES BEWARE OF THE INFLUX OF PAEDOPHILES AND RAPISTS.THIS PERSON IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN LEAVING HIM WITH MINORS :/
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 12:01am On May 21, 2013
qwester: A young woman is seeking asylum in Britain after she spurned the advances of the polyamorous King Mswati III of Swaziland (pictured right) and refused to join his harem of 13 wives.
Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, fled to England from the southern African nation as a teenager after she caught the attention of the millionaire monarch, a notoriously oppressive ruler known for his lavish lifestyle.
As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati III, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year.
Miss Ngobeni, who now lives in Birmingham, was just 15 when the King made his advances after seeing her at the palace of his fourth wife, LaNgangaza. She said she was ‘terrified’ when she learned of his marriage intentions.
She added: ‘He started calling me at boarding school. He would ask me if I wanted to be a part of the royal family. I had to keep quiet about my fears but I knew I didn’t want to get married to him and have a life devoted to the king.
‘His wives are kept in their palace, surrounded by bodyguards, and they can’t really go anywhere unless the king says so. The only thing they do is go to America once a year, as the king gives them a shopping allowance.
source http:///mhhws75

see as the man ugly shocked see belle,see skin.the women wey dey open their kitten for this man dey try,if na me i go just vomit for im body,tufiaaaaaa

God forbid me comming across this kinds of beasts in mens clothing for in jesus name i pray AMEN
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 12:07am On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

so a lady cannot dress the way she wants again abi.she has to look unhappy and crazy before the king looses interest in her.you be big time pervert

na people like you dey rape women with the excuse of indecent dressing or she seduced me with her ways of dressing,smh
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 12:09am On May 21, 2013
DICKtator: Mumu geh, you see real African man, you ran.
WTF Is wrong with you?
The phallus is good and would make you queenly yet you ran.
Damn!!! with all that assets:cakes,t..itties and all

Sidi ran away from "Baroka to meet Lakunle"(Lion and the Jewel-Soyinka)
This is unheard of!!!!

grin grin grin grin
pervert
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tellwisdom: 12:18am On May 21, 2013
kulyie: lousy billy goat.na so you depraved reach,a teenager for crying out loud

PAEDOPHILE IN THA HOUSE :/

You this illegally conceived vulture. What exactly do you know by the word "paedophile"??fccking product of a sexual1y assaulted Goat.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tpia5: 4:58am On May 21, 2013
if dressing the way you want is attracting attention you say you dont want, then shouldnt common sense tell you to modify how you're dressed and which pictures you release to the public.

do you think you're doing the lady any favours with that bad advice if indeed the king is after her?

very foolish to dress seductively then complain about men lusting after you, just saying, not referring to the lady in question but the person jumping up and down over the matter.

if you want men chasing you, dress a certain way. If you dont want men chasing you, mind your presentation.

ergo, eod?
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tpia5: 5:00am On May 21, 2013
so a lady cannot dress the way she wants again abi

foolish statement, in this context.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 9:59am On May 21, 2013
tellwisdom:

You this illegally conceived vulture. What exactly do you know by the word "paedophile"??fccking product of a sexual1y assaulted Goat.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy i have said my own so you can happily kiss my fat a,,ss :/
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 10:00am On May 21, 2013
tpia@:

foolish statement, in this context.
to you.even the bible says a foolish person prefers winning and dinning in his folly:/
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 10:06am On May 21, 2013
tpia@:
if dressing the way you want is attracting attention you say you dont want, then shouldnt common sense tell you to modify how you're dressed and which pictures you release to the public.

do you think you're doing the lady any favours with that bad advice if indeed the king is after her?

very foolish to dress seductively then complain about men lusting after you, just saying, not referring to the lady in question but the person jumping up and down over the matter.

if you want men chasing you, dress a certain way. If you dont want men chasing you, mind your presentation.

ergo, eod?
so is that picture up there 'indecent dressing' shocked
bush meats too full here o cheesy if they call this indecent dressing,if they see a naked 2year old,shey the tail in between their legs will not start misbehaving cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by tellwisdom: 10:29am On May 21, 2013
kulyie: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy i have said my own so you can happily kiss my fat a,,ss :/

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants To Make Me His (14th) Virgin Bride by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 21, 2013
tellwisdom:

o,so you are the one in that picture,see your face cheesy see your 15o naira chain 8-) cheesycheesycheesycheesy you no even fine sef cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke’s Sister, Natasha Celebrates Birthday (PHOTO) / 26 Year Old Nigerian, Kelvin Olusola, Won A Grammy / BBA HUDAH MONROE Puts On Pants And Bra As She Parties With Friends In Ibiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.