Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,443 members, 7,864,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Please Does Any One Know How To Reach The Management Of Mtn About Their Customer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Does Any One Know How To Reach The Management Of Mtn About Their Customer (655 Views)

Does Any One Know Any Private Library In Lagos? / Please Does Any One Have Ezego King Of Money Picture( Chief Victor Okafor Of ) / How Can I Get Contact With The Management Of This Forum? Who Can Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Any One Know How To Reach The Management Of Mtn About Their Customer by ione: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2008
please does any one know how to reach the management of mtn about their customer care services staffs.Some of them are so full of them self,i was complaining abut a card i tried recharging but i wasnt credited.I tried explaining to her that this is not the first time i was experiencing such,but she was poised going what she wants not what i think the company would want her to do.the truth of matter is that Mtn is becoming a problem on the nigeria economy,because many people reliant on the company to pass information for their businees,that when mtn would start their madness.MTN hope say una understand say TIME NA MONEY
Re: Please Does Any One Know How To Reach The Management Of Mtn About Their Customer by fizokey(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
You might never get to recharge with that voucher. One thing you must understand is that MTN Nigeria is the worst and most corrupt network provider in the universe!!!
With such a network, all manner of fraudulent activities are not only possible but legitimate.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Vacancies / How Else Can One Celerate Xmas: ? / @toocute We All Love You And Have Forgiven You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.