Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady Seeks British Asylum Because Swaziland King Wants Her As His 14th Bride! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Seeks British Asylum Because Swaziland King Wants Her As His 14th Bride! (995 Views)

PHOTO: Swaziland King Tests Girls’ Virginity Publicly Before Marriage / OkeyBakassi & Wife Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seeks British Asylum Because Swaziland King Wants Her As His 14th Bride! by underscore: 12:31pm On May 20, 2013
Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/05/22-year-old-lady-seeks-british-asylum.html#more

Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, has shunned the advances of King Mswati III and fled to Britain to avoid becoming the 14th virgin queen of the randy King of Swaziland. Consequently, she is seeking asylum in Britain.
She was just 15 when she caught the eye of the chubby king, 45. The royal, who is famous for his lavish lifestyle, is allowed to choose a new bride every year. But Tintswalo went to live with her mother in Birmingham.

She said: “He started calling me at boarding school. He would ask me if I wanted to be a part of the royal family. I had to keep quiet about my fears. His wives are kept in their palace, surrounded by bodyguards, and they can’t really go anywhere unless the king says so.

“Nobody has ever turned down the king or dares to disobey him, so I just disappeared.”
She is now campaigning against the oppressive Swazi regime. But she fears for her life after her first plea for political asylum in Britain was denied in 2011.

Last month, she was taken to an immigration detention. But, after pressure from the TUC and Roger Godsiff, Labour MP for Birmingham, she was released and granted an appeal by the Home Office.

This is a serious matter o! So the King can marry whosoever he desires even if its against her wish! This is 2013 o!

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Ajai-lycett For Michael Chima's Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema / Kenyan ‘bad Girl’ Claims She Had Sex With Davido / Bukky Wright Duped N40m Gone Down The Drain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.