Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! (686 Views)

See List Of Property Bulletin / Igbos Own 73% Of Property In Abuja / In Need Of Property! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! by afosahid: 12:32pm On May 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1295128/2-3bedroom-flat-rent-solarin#15792985
Above is the link to a property to let posted by osemete yesterday 19/05/2013. I read it and called the number he posted there. he gave me directions to the location of the house in soluyi gbagada. He was parading himself as the landlord and he said he did not want to deal with any agent due to his past experiences. On getting to gbagada, he claimed that he is currently in Abuja and someone close to him will show me the apartment. I called the number of the contact he gave me and he also claimed not to be there at the time but i should go in and look at the apartment and he will meet me there soon. Immediately i knew there was something wrong but i kept playing along. Luckily, i met the real agent in charge of the house there who said the name of the Land lord was not Mr Ajibola as claimed by number on OSEMETE's advert. I called him and started asking him more questions and he ended the call abruptly. I also called the number of the contact person he gave me and he really didnt have answers to my questions and he also ended the call when the heat was getting too much.
The price of the apartment is 750K but OSEMETE didnt put any price here and when asked, he said it was 600K.
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF ADVERTS POSTED BY THIS GUY... HE IS A FRAUD!!!
I just went through his previous ADS now and he also has another AD where he said TALK TO LANDLORD DIRECTLY.... HE IS A FRAUD PLEASE BEWARE.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2013
afosahid: https://www.nairaland.com/1295128/2-3bedroom-flat-rent-solarin#15792985
Above is the link to a property to let posted by osemete yesterday 19/05/2013. I read it and called the number he posted there. he gave me directions to the location of the house in soluyi gbagada. He was parading himself as the landlord and he said he did not want to deal with any agent due to his past experiences. On getting to gbagada, he claimed that he is currently in Abuja and someone close to him will show me the apartment. I called the number of the contact he gave me and he also claimed not to be there at the time but i should go in and look at the apartment and he will meet me there soon. Immediately i knew there was something wrong but i kept playing along. Luckily, i met the real agent in charge of the house there who said the name of the Land lord was not Mr Ajibola as claimed by number on OSEMETE's advert. I called him and started asking him more questions and he ended the call abruptly. I also called the number of the contact person he gave me and he really didnt have answers to my questions and he also ended the call when the heat was getting too much.
The price of the apartment is 750K but OSEMETE didnt put any price here and when asked, he said it was 600K.
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF ADVERTS POSTED BY THIS GUY... HE IS A FRAUD!!!
I just went through his previous ADS now and he also has another AD where he said TALK TO LANDLORD DIRECTLY.... HE IS A FRAUD PLEASE BEWARE.
You self how do u expect to buy that fine house 600K?
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! by afosahid: 2:16pm On May 20, 2013
Rehnoy: You self how do u expect to buy that fine house 600K?
Its not for sale... a 3 bedroom apartment in that house is for rent.... u were not smart enough to read properly?
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Property Ads Posts By Osemete He Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 20, 2013
afosahid:
Its not for sale... a 3 bedroom apartment in that house is for rent.... u were not smart enough to read properly?
. Chairman, has it gotten to the dissing level? Wetin concern smart with my post now? Okay I didn't even see it was for rent so what mr perfect?

(1) (Reply)

10 Hectare Of Land For Sale In Lugbe And Kuje / To Let:serviced 2-3-4 Bedrooms Flats A1004 Est,old Ikoyi, Oniru, Lekki Ph 1, V/i / For Aluminium Fabrication And Installation Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.