Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! (2082 Views)

I Am A Beautiful Single Girl, Am Looking For Love here on nairaland / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Ladies Abroad Find Ur True Love Here In Nigeria: No More Midnight Crying, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 12:51pm On May 20, 2013
Dear all,I met my love here through this same forum and presently have a girlfriend that needs to meet someone here too.

About her:
She is 29yrs, dark,a graduate, God fearing and decent. She is about 5.5ft tall and hot looking(34D-27-36 wink She is well schooled and down to earth.

The man she wants:

A God fearing,presentable, dark, at least 6ft, humble, self sufficient and well read man. He should be within 32-38 yrs age bracket and a total yoruba man.

She is ready for a special thing like I got... Keeping our fingers crossed for the Champion!
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by sholagafar(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
abinoam: Dear all,I met my love here through this same forum and presently have a girlfriend that needs to meet someone here too.

About her:
She is 29yrs, dark,a graduate, God fearing and decent. She is about 5.5ft tall and hot looking(34D-27-36 wink She is well schooled and down to earth.

The man she wants:

A God fearing,presentable, dark, at least 6ft, humble, self sufficient and well read man. He should be within 32-38 yrs age bracket and a total yoruba man.

Hello,

Pls can u call me on 08128221026 I will be expecting ur call pls.

She is ready for a special thing like I got. Serious minded guys please call : 08155552696... Keeping our fingers crossed for the Champion!
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 21, 2013
Hi, I wish you plenty luck. Your friend just might get it. Keep us posted.
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by dominique(f): 8:32pm On May 21, 2013
Good for you op. Tell your friend to register here and mingle with other members.

Cheers smiley
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 8:58pm On May 21, 2013
Thanks girls, really keeping my fingers crossed for her...
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2013
Hallos, do you have a male version who couldn't be with your friend? Very serious.
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 9:28am On May 27, 2013
@ moreeni, sorry I don't have a male version.
@ my girls, my friend has been getting interesting calls both from really nice guys and ' others'. Pls still keep your fingers crossed for us! This is sooooooooo lovely! I love love cheesy.
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by realteflon(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2013
Can we see ur friend's picture (full picture 2 confirm her statistic and feature as you wrote). Thanks
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by 190: 8:31am On May 28, 2013
thestruggleisreall
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 1:30pm On May 28, 2013
@ Real teflon, give us a call , if you sound IT we will show you a life picture by meeting u.

@190, pls don't draw your kind here o, this is a serious matter. The struggle to get the best is always worth it.
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by viruz007(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2013
abinoam: Dear all,I met my love here through this same forum and presently have a girlfriend that needs to meet someone here too.

About her:

The man she wants:

She is ready for a special thing like I got. Serious minded guys please call : 08155552696... Keeping our fingers crossed for the Champion!

Now that's a lady i'll like to hook up with cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 7:28pm On May 28, 2013
viruz007:

Now that's a lady i'll like to hook up with cheesy grin grin grin

tongue she's got a very pretty inside, you bolded is just an added advantage. Try industrious, amiable, respectful, decent, creative....and the bolded is surely an advantage that wouldn't have been missed cool
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by viruz007(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2013
abinoam:

tongue she's got a very pretty inside, you bolded is just an added advantage. Try industrious, amiable, respectful, decent, creative....and the bolded is surely an advantage that wouldn't have been missed cool

Cool woulda applied but for the fact she needs a yourba man. If she want friend tho, i can be 1 grin cool
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by Mamacita007(f): 1:04am On May 29, 2013
If ure serious just upload her pixs & pple will take her seriously. but why Yoruba? dats how many women miss their destiny, by limiting themselves to certain tribes.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 8:11am On May 29, 2013
Mamacita007: If ure serious just upload her pixs & pple will take her seriously. but why Yoruba? dats how many women miss their destiny, by limiting themselves to certain tribes.

Sorry man, she hopes something good would come out of it (permanence) hence the need for someone from her tribe wink
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
How far? Has it happened? I hope it has wink
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2013
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
apocalypse: hope your friend gets her hearts desire

Oh Sugar, we are getting there kiss
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by abinoam: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Haloa: How far? Has it happened? I hope it has wink

Dearie, keep the fingers crossed still...tighter wink
Re: I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! by sweetponmo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mamacita007: If ure serious just upload her pixs & pple will take her seriously. but why Yoruba? dats how many women miss their destiny, by limiting themselves to certain tribes.

Ha! You dey vex she no prefa ur tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Responsible Single ladies btw age 21-33 who want to hook up 4good are Needed. / - / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.