Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Some Weird Laws Around The World.... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Weird Laws Around The World.... (15095 Views)

Some Weird And Interesting Facts [ Pictures ] / Some Weird, Idiotic Laws From Around The World. / Weird, Wierd Laws Around The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by brightnelly(f): 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
chidindufrank: No4 is Boko harams most adhered law.so that doctor won't touch their would be virgin toto. In Igboland, is illegal for kids to eat cricket(Ntee)
I no fit laff
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Freiburger(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
In Nigeria a goat can be sentenced to a jail term. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Sweetapple007(f): 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
Law is made f poor to obey!
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by pure123: 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
In NIGERIA, it is legal for the government to fight against corruption and terrorism

grin
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by johnwizey: 12:26pm On May 21, 2013
It *̣̣̣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̣̣̣̥is*̣̣̣̣̣̣̥*̣̣̣̣̣̣̥ illegal i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nairaland fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я seun †Φ give us 21 commandment,wen he's nt d one paying our school fees
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by coretechng(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2013
I like number 8.

Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by pekelepekele(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2013
#7 . bring that law to Nigeria and millions will die grin
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by aijaydiva(f): 12:37pm On May 21, 2013
Still on d wierd laws ish, one of my friends on facebook posted 2 days ago that its illegal for a woman to give her man Blo.Jobb during intercourse in malaysia. Quite wierd i must say undecided
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2013
IN NIGERIA IT IS ILLEGAL TO WORSHIP GOD(S) BUT IT IS LEGAL TO WORSHIP MAN-GOD LIKE JESUS.
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by moshoodn(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2013
Jd_fada: Its illegal to die a natural death in Longyearbyen, Norway. Anybody who is about to die will immediately be given a lift out of town in a helicopter.

For real

Na wa o!!
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by DoctorAbu(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2013
Jd_fada: Its illegal to die a natural death in Longyearbyen, Norway. Anybody who is about to die will immediately be given a lift out of town in a helicopter.
Whaaaat?! Seriously?
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Mintus(m): 12:53pm On May 21, 2013
grin .lol dose laws r funy.
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2013
Rule 9: And still Ballotelli doesn't smile or is football field now a funeral place?
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by freecocoa(f): 12:56pm On May 21, 2013
So are they saying there's nothing like "sudden death" in longyearbyen? What will then happen if someone dies in his sleep supposing this law is true?

Make I hear say men no dey w@nk for indonesia, taa.
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by carule(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2013
In Nigeria is illegal to be prostitute but can be an OLOSO part time or full time
In USA its illegal for a burglar to break his or her leg while still on your property(in case its happen you can be sued)
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by rezzy: 1:17pm On May 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
IN NIGERIA IT IS ILLEGAL TO WORSHIP GOD(S) BUT IT IS LEGAL TO WORSHIP MAN-GOD LIKE JESUS.

wetin concern you!? Amebo!
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 21, 2013

@Jd_fada, You are very correct. It is because the bodies never decompose since its an iceland. Scientists found that bodies are perfectly preserved because of the permafrost.

So if you’re going to die, go do it somewhere else. It’s the law!

Read more: http://www.johnnyjet.com/2012/04/12-facts-you-never-knew-about-longyearbyen-the-worlds-northernmost-city/#ixzz2TvhaFAbC

1 Like

Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by 50calibre(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

so such laws are inplace in the US and some nigerians still believe these white men when they say nigerian is one of the most corrupt countries in the world?
Where in the nigerian constitution is bribery considered to be legal? US is more corrupt than Nigeria # PERIOD

I don't even know where to start with this comment, all I would say is this comment depict an incredible height of unexposure and ignorance.

Nigeria is as corrupt as hell.

1 Like

Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by flowers4me(f): 1:45pm On May 21, 2013
@ original poster, some nice jokes you got there! cheesy
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by addicted268(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2013
I don't know which is weirdest and funniest amongst 4,5 and 6!lol
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by AbuMikey(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2013
DaFuQ
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Anabaraonyepete(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2013
In Nigeria it's illegal to ask for govt favour without using VIOLENCE!!! grin
Penalty is general ignor..... cool
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by samkoro: 2:21pm On May 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

You are right because it is illegal to worship Jesus but legal to worship that spirit called Christ,which lived in the man called Jesus the Christ.That spirit still lives today as the Son of Jehovah .
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by lernah: 2:26pm On May 21, 2013
Hmmm wierd indeed
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2013
samkoro:

You are right because it is illegal to worship Jesus but legal to worship that spirit called Christ,which lived in the man called Jesus the Christ.That spirit still lives today as the Son of Jehovah .

DONT LIE! I SAID ITS LEGAL IN NIGERIA TO WORSHIP JESUS!

DONT LIE MAN WORSHIPPER! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SPIRIT CALLED CHRIST! WHY CANT YOU WORSHIP YOUR OWN TRIBAL SPIRITS?!

do you know why our nation is in tatters today? It is because you have abandoned your true Gods and have embraced foreign spirits who are actually MAN_GODS.

A GOD CANNOT HAVE A SON! angry
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Bofemsky(f): 3:09pm On May 21, 2013
Really? How dem go know say he want die?
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by antifat(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2013
In Nairaland it's illegal to post anytin absurd abt Muslim
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by specialguest(f): 3:12pm On May 21, 2013
In Nigeria it is illegal to ask the whereabouts of the first lady.

It is also illegal for a political appointee to spend only one tenure in office.
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Bofemsky(f): 3:13pm On May 21, 2013
black_beau: in nigeria, it is illegal to get an elective position without sharing bags of rice.
Laughing really hard!
Re: Some Weird Laws Around The World.... by Emmyk(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2013
pekelepekele: #7 . bring that law to Nigeria and millions will die grin
lmao. Including you bro. :p.
I like no. 9. Heheheheheh. That kind dry laugh. Buhhahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fingering And Masterbation: Cons And Pros / 5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.