Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp (7677 Views)

He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy / My Househelp Smokes Weed / What To Do To My Househelp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by degurl(f): 3:57pm On May 23, 2013
Gaggi: @ op
Sack her for being a liability. Simple.

300days fasting and after that u must come give me 50million naira for special firing. Gullible, daft and silly Nigerians. SMH

Why the insult? You are the gullible, daft and silly one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 23, 2013
coogar:

you lack cognitive reasoning......
if you don't understand something - you ask instead of jumping into the black sea. sisikill & i had a previous discussion about going straight to the point and the way female posters tend to add a bit of drama to their tales. why do you have the uncanny ability to tie yourself up in tortuous knots?
You couldn't just make your point in a civil way. You had to get emotional and insultive.
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by Nobody: 3:19am On May 25, 2013
]
degurl: My question is this: why on earth will you employ 30years old very sexually active/starved single lady /parent as your househelp? All what she is doing now is a tip of the iceberg compared to what she will do in few months time (if she remains in your house) BE WISE LADY AND SEND HER BACK TO WHICHEVER COVEN SHE CAME FROM.

Same question I'm asking
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by sisiafrika(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
How did it end?
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by apolonius(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
If all you have said here is true,then get her out of your house and life immediately.
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by kurlz(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2021
How far with the maid sis. Have you sent her away?
What's the update?
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by ImaIma1(f): 7:46pm On May 10, 2021
kurlz:
How far with the maid sis. Have you sent her away?
What's the update?

Since 8yrs ago?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by kurlz(f): 8:08pm On May 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

Since 8yrs ago?
Ah ahh a yes. I just want to know how it ended.
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:13am On May 11, 2021
kurlz:

Ah ahh a yes. I just want to know how it ended.
You have to tag her to know cheesy. It's been 8 years, not even sure she remembers this thread.

Cc: Chioma134
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by Aurelius1(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

You have to tag her to know cheesy. It's been 8 years, not even sure she remembers this thread.

That's the problem with most people here. You come here to seek advice and you won't come back to give updates , at least to appreciate those who advised you. It's not good.
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by kurlz(f): 9:25am On May 11, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Yes she does. She has replies me.
Thanks
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2021
Aurelius1:
That's the problem with most people here. You come here to seek advice and you won't come back to give updates , at least to appreciate those who advised you. It's not good.
Not sure she is to blame. Nairaland had a tsunami one time where they lost most of their data. So thread owners can't even find their threads anymore.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by eyinjuege: 9:58am On May 11, 2021
Omg
8 year old thread
Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp by benjida: 10:01am On May 11, 2021
Send her packing or you'll be held responsible for whatever evil befalls you and your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There A Need To Validate A Woman's Fertility By Impregnating Her B4 Marriage? / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. / Seven Steps To Better Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.