Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Benita Okojie Is Back On The Music Scene - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Is Back On The Music Scene (1476 Views)

Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benita Okojie Is Back On The Music Scene by qwester: 7:45pm On May 20, 2013
Benita okojie is back...many might not remember her but she is the brain behind the 1998 hit tracks, Osamudiamen and Child of God.

The beautiful Benita, now 25, is set to make a comeback at this year’s Nnenna and Friends Children’s Day Show which is going to hold at the National theatre, Lagos on May 27th.

So nice to have her back...i used to love that her song..back in those days,in primary school,..Osamudiamen was one song we sang at least 4 times in a week.
source http://..com/2013/05/benita-okojie-is-back-on-music-scene.html

Re: Benita Okojie Is Back On The Music Scene by icebebe(f): 8:48pm On May 20, 2013
Yea i remember her,bin long oh
Re: Benita Okojie Is Back On The Music Scene by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2013
I don't like Edo girls..but dis girl z exceptional. I love you Benita kiss

(1) (Reply)

(CHILDHOOD PHOTOS )your Favorite Celebrities Back In The Dayz / Funke Akindele Beats Up Nkem Owoh (osuofia) SHOCKING PICTURES! / Yvonne Nelson's Cousin Blasts Iyanya, Calls Him Public Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.