Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends (785 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Help!!! I Dont Know How To Create A New Topic( Pleas Help Me Thread ) / I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by onila(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2013
I know we have this tough, do or die attitude/ /I try too tolerate almost everyone ard me to survive

even when pple treat me like sh1t I still try and tolerate them cry cry

how do I stop this undecided
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by iamdsam: 8:20pm On May 20, 2013
Na rope you wan cut Use razor blade or matchet na *continues making eba*

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by onila(f): 8:27pm On May 20, 2013
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 20, 2013
onila: I know we have this tough, do or die attitude/ /I try too tolerate almost everyone ard me to survive

U only hurt yourself in the process. If the person has proven time and time that they can't be trusted is best to keep your distance.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by dasparrow: 8:53pm On May 20, 2013
onila: I know we have this tough, do or die attitude/ /I try too tolerate almost everyone ard me to survive

Life is too short to tolerate friends who do not add value to your life. If you are not careful, bad friends will stifle you just like weeds in the farm stifle a farmer's crops.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 20, 2013
^^ Gbam
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by bobthebuilder99(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2013
Cameroon...you want me to embarrass you again? grin
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by Nobody: 5:49am On May 22, 2013
^^ do we know each other
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ do we know each other

[size=30pt]LWKMD...YOU STILL MAD?!?!?[/size]
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2013
No offence, but I really don't know you from Adam to eve, I mean I don't recall coming across your moniker..did I hurt it feelings in a thread? undecided
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: No offence, but I really don't know you from Adam to eve, I mean I don't recall coming across your moniker..did I hurt it feelings in a thread? undecided

Don't cry...dry your eyes. grin It's not everyday that a man gets embarrassed by another man the way I EMBARRASSED you in that other thread. It's understandable that you'd run away and pretend it didn't happen. That you'd lie awake at night, praying the pain would just go away.

As the person who embarrassed you however, it is my right to LAUGH UNTIL I CRY.
TO. LAUGH. RIGHT. IN. YOUR. FACE!!!

[size=70pt]LWKMD!!![/size]
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by Davico(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2013

Use your brain grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know how To Cut Off Friends by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 24, 2013

Just say No
It is tough but it gets easier after the first time
Never will stay with anyone that treats me like crap but I have tolerated friendships with people whose ideals and mine were at opposite ends
I have cut off 2 childhood friends at separate times and have never missed them for a minute after that decision because it took me a while to get there.
Like you I struggled with letting go since I had known these people since I was 10 and 11 but as we grew older,they changed,I watched them change and become extremely showy and boastful of their worldly goods and possessions and talk ill of people less fortunate but I clung on because of childhood memories.
There came a time I decided I had enough and I cut them loose
Some people are just plain unhealthy for you and the best thing you can do for yourself is to let them go
It is freeing
Believe me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enormous Pyton Killed / What Is The Meaning Of Your Nairaland ID? / Is Phcn On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.