Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike (1887 Views)

Picture Of Saka Wearing A School Uniform / Picture Of Saka As A Student / Photo Of Saka Telling Jay Jay Okocha To Port From Glo To MTN, LOLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by jayiyke007(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2013
Guess wat, the young Saka is actually a guy in my neighbourhood wink #my view#, yeah he sure looks like him. Does he really luk like Mr Saka? wink smiley

Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by nedu2000(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2013
The 'young' saka is the one on the left abi?grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by jayiyke007(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2013
cheesy d young Saka is d one facing d PC.
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by GenOrumov: 11:41pm On May 20, 2013
Saka ko, kasa ni! He bears no resemblance with Saka at all!
I'm sure when Saka was at the other guy in d picture's age, there wasn't desktop computers in existence then.
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by chiscoflex: 6:24am On May 21, 2013
The question is who is the original and who is the duplicate saka
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by jayiyke007(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2013
The duplicate(fake) Saka is chiscoflex a nairalander cheesy
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by goldfish80(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2013
Who the heck still goes to a cyber cafe this era? undecided
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by jayiyke007(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2013
Da title is now modified from Saka now n wen young cos from public opinions, d assumed young saka(a nairalander) cheesy seems older than our port master himself. grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by Ruq: 8:50am On May 21, 2013
Tssk!
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by jayiyke007(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2013
@goldfish80, wat re u feeling like dat u don't sometimes visit a cyber cafe undecided wel, datz his cyber room not a cafe tongue
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by collins123(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2013
[size=14pt]CYBER CAFE ERRAND BOI[/size]
Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by jayiyke007(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2013
@collins123, i believe u re d Errand Master tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Saka 'da Port Master' With A Nairalander, His Look-Alike by plainmirror(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Gen. Orumov]Saka ko, kasa ni! He bears no resemblance with Saka at all!
I'm sure when Saka was at the other guy in d picture's age, there wasn't desktop computers in existence then.[/quote
Guy if Ʊ no dull,U̶̲̥̅̊я brain dull
Kai !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NO VIP TREAT! Rihanna Scanned 5 Times_asked To Takeoff Her Shoes In Airport(pics / Fashion From Genevieve Pink Ball....Check Out What Celebs Wore / New Title And New IGBO Names Given To Hollywood Actors. (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.