Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager (3501 Views)

Clean Chrysler Voyager For Sale - SOLD / Newly Registered Chrysler Voyager (6 Weeks Old In Naija) 720k / Clean Registered 1999 Chrysler Voyager (mini Van) For N850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by doncaster(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
Am i need of any of these two family cars, will appreciate if anybody will give me the price and the availability of there parts in Nigeria.1996 model and above pls.
cheers
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
The Chrysler Voyager can be problematic, even here in the UK.

I'd go with the Toyota Previa any day. Parts availability in Nigeria won't be an issue.
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by obua: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
I am really interested in the Voyager also.
I have a 2.5l model awaiting shipment from Germany.
Sienna which of the engine models are problematic: 2.5l , 3.0l,3.3l or the 2.5td.
Previa is rear wheel drive so it reminds me of a bus more
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2008
obua:

I am really interested in the Voyager also.
I have a 2.5l model awaiting shipment from Germany.
Sienna which of the engine models are problematic: 2.5l , 3.0l,3.3l or the 2.5td.
Previa is rear wheel drive so it reminds me of a bus more

None of them are really bad engine wise, there were electrical issues on some petrol models, ignition modules etc.

RWD is better than FWD in terms of handling, though you'll have to push them to their limits to find their break-away points, which I doubt you'll be doing with cars that big.
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by presido1: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2008
Do anybodi no the prices of them cars in Nigeria?
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by sultaan(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2008
I liked the 3.3, it was very good, had to sell it when the fuel pmp died.
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by Okejazz(m): 4:52am On Apr 27, 2008
Doncaster,

your highness as a don, all these soccer mom vans no fit you oh.
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by sultaan(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2008
His Highness might need a new chariot to move his harem around his kingdom. grin
Re: Toyota Previa/chrysler Voyager by teetalks: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Hot! Hot! 2008 Honda Accord (Anaconda) LE Going For 3.2 Million. / Very Clean Lagos Cleared 2002 Montero Suv Jeep For Sale / Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.