Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? (27995 Views)

Photos: Eva Longoria Shows Off Her Bikini Bod On A Beach / Eva Longoria Poses Nu*de, Wearing Crystals On The Cover Of ELLE Mag | See Photo / Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Jonwesley(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2013
Oops, did I do that? Eva Longoria couldn't help having a good laugh about her headline-making wardrobe malfunction on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival on Saturday, May 18.

The petite actress and entrepreneur pulled an Anne Hathaway as she stepped onto the carpet for the premiere of Jimmy P: Psychotherapy Of a Plains Indian at the festival and accidentally flashed her lady parts to waiting fans and photographers.

The 38-year-old actress had tugged up the bottom of her sea foam green Atelier Versace gown in order to avoid tripping as she climbed the stairs, but in doing so, revealed a little too much of herself, exposing her bottom half -- and no underwear.

An embarrassed Longoria quickly noticed her mistake and pulled herself together and up the stairs to pose like a pro in front of the cameras. The next night, she took to Twitter to address the incident with an off-handed quip and a not-so-subtle jab at herself.

"Here's my dress for tonight!" she wrote, alongside a photo of herself in a skin-tight, sheer black gown. "No wardrobe malfunctions tonigh

Earlier this year, Longoria suffered another slight wardrobe malfunction when she was vacationing in Puerto Rico in early April. The former Desperate Housewives star was readjusting her bright orange bikini by the pool when she gave bystanders an eyeful -- though she quickly caught her nip slip and enjoyed the rest of her tanning session without incident.

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear, Laughs Off Wardrobe Malfunction in Cannes.

Culled from Omg! Yahoo News.

Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 21, 2013
Can't she grow up already? She is too old for that undecided
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Xaviers(m): 3:46pm On May 21, 2013
wink dumb
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by mysticgal(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2013
Does it mean she has no pant
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by SlyIg(f): 4:30pm On May 21, 2013
I think i'm fed up with the above rules and regulations up here. It's high time Seun removed them!
Back to the story, pls try to forgive this people when they do any mistake cos they're humans like you and I. Anyone could make this mistake, as in, anyone could forget her panties at home while attending a function!

2 Likes

Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 21, 2013
^how does someone forget to wear panty unless she is planning to get a quickie later on?
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by BlackSwan: 9:37pm On May 21, 2013
IvyBlue: ^how does someone forget to wear panty unless she is planning to get a quickie later on?
Going without underwear is actually a very common thing among foreign celebrities, am not sure why they do it.

1 Like

Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 21, 2013
SlyIg: I think i'm fed up with the above rules and regulations up here. It's high time Seun removed them!
Back to the story, pls try to forgive this people when they do any mistake cos they're humans like you and I. Anyone could make this mistake, as in, anyone could forget her panties at home while attending a function!
how does someone forget her pantie at home?
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 21, 2013
IvyBlue: ^how does someone forget to wear panty unless she is planning to get a quickie later on?
help me ask ooo
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Artistree: 11:12pm On May 21, 2013
I've seen a lot of foreign Celebs with dis same brazen & bizzare attitude. I go on my knees praying dat our Nollywood copy-cats don't bring home dat nud-e ish cos it's absolutely disgusting!
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by DollyParton1(f): 12:56am On May 22, 2013
Did anyone even read the post before commenting at all?
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 4:58am On May 22, 2013
[size=13pt]^^^ No. grin

@OT, a lot of people wear dresses without underwear. It isn't just celebrities. I used to be a member of another forum, dominated by women. Someone started a thread, asking what kind of underwear they wear with dresses, and a majority said none. With boyshorts and thongs/g-strings, I kind of wonder if one has to go commando in the name of avoiding underwear lines. It's gross. They sit in public places. undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by AbuMikey(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2013
I refuse to comment!!
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 22, 2013
Ogugua stop lying
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 22, 2013
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 22, 2013
J12: She's had too many wardrobe malfunctions and I'm starting to think she does it on purpose.

http://cdn01.cdn.egotastic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/18/eva-longoria-wardrobe-malfunction-cannes-02-435x580.jpg http://www.tagroom.com/wp-content/uploads/Eva-Longoria-Nip-Slip-Close-Up.jpg

Of course she does it on purpose duh!?
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2013
And so what?
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by SlyIg(f): 7:15am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how does someone forget her pantie at home?
its quit easy. Just tell yourself that you want to forget your panties today and you'll do exactly that.
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Alleinad(f): 9:23am On May 23, 2013
Hahahahahaha!!! I love this lady! She doesn't make a big deal out of anything. That's the way it should be, life is too short to take certain things too seriously.they won't matter a year or so from now anyway.
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Wandooxx(f): 7:46am On May 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how does someone forget her pantie at home?
the person was being satiric,i think.
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Wandooxx(f): 7:47am On May 24, 2013
With what she is worth,you'd think she will be able to afford underwear.
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2013
no Be woman

If they like make them no even wear anything @all, that one concern them .

1 Like

Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by otumfour(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2013
Damn! Eva's face dun got fhucked up tho
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by ctreasure1(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2013
[quote author=Artistree]I've seen a lot of foreign Celebs with dis same brazen & bizzare attitude. I go on my knee praying dat our Nollywood copy cats don't bring home dat nud-e ish cos it's absolutely disgusting!

AMEN
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by AlyricistLaura: 2:35am On May 25, 2013
It is 2013....I hardly know any women who still wear underwear.

I haven't seen nor heard of a biitch wearing underwear since Wilma Flintstone

You guys need to come out those caves

1 Like

Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by daviide: 6:00pm On May 25, 2013
There's nothing bad if she goes witout underwear stop making it a big deal ..btw she's just unlucky the press got to knw about it
Re: Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? by YoungGov1: 4:04am On May 26, 2013
rili?.... A lady goin out without underwares!. Its nt surprising though, even guyz do dat. Bt in her case, I bliv she was up 2 sth

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / Femi Kuti And Sister Call Out Band Member Who Ran Away In The U.S / Seyi Kuye & Wife, Oluwayimika Angel Kuye Welcome A Baby Oladipupo Micah (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.