Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara (3305 Views)

Danielle Okeke Dangerously Sexy In New Pics / ‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress / Danielle Fishel Hot Pictures In Swimsuit - She Is Exposing Her Hot Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by horizonhotspot(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2013
She has had several breast Issues as well as an operation to remove her implants after they ruptured but now Danielle O'Hara has revealed that she isn't happy with bigger breasts.

The 29-year-old WAG is currently pregnant with her third child with her footballer husband Jamie and her changing shape has made her realise she prefers it when her chest is smaller.
VIEW MORE PHOTOS SEXY PHOTOS HERE>>>>>>

Re: I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by horizonhotspot(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
[quote author=horizonhotspot]She has had several breast Issues as well as an operation to remove her implants after they ruptured but now Danielle O'Hara has revealed that she isn't happy with bigger breasts.

The 29-year-old WAG is currently pregnant with her third child with her footballer husband Jamie and her changing shape has made her realise she prefers it when her chest is smaller.
VIEW MORE PHOTOS SEXY PHOTOS HERE>>>>>>>http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/05/i-hate-my-bigger-breasts-i-prefer.html
Re: I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by mysticgal(f): 4:27pm On May 21, 2013
Who cares undecided
Re: I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by gluv01(f): 5:05pm On May 21, 2013
But they are not big na
Re: I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 21, 2013
Where is the big bosom? Mchtwwww

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 21, 2013
whatever undecided
Re: I Hate My Bigger Breasts, I Prefer Smaller Boobs': Says Danielle O'hara by BlackSwan: 9:56pm On May 21, 2013
gluv01: But they are not big na
I tire o

(1) (Reply)

"I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy / {SEE PHOTO} Chidinma Shows Off Her Gangsta Side / What You Should Know About British-Nigerian Musician "Seal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.