Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

On A Verge Of despair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / On A Verge Of despair (916 Views)

20 Common Causes Of Suicide: / World On The Verge Of An Effective Ebola Vaccine-who / Causes And Prevention Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Verge Of despair by crowncodex: 3:14pm On May 21, 2013
I was on a verge of despair/depression @times I felt I was running mad. A bank loan just went bad. Now repaying through my nose. But finally I have paid it up.. But really it wasn't easy.
Re: On A Verge Of despair by ZACHIE: 3:21pm On May 21, 2013
sorry
don't do it
wait
it will pass
you are not alone
chill
pray, it works
talk to the bank, it works too
Re: On A Verge Of despair by stephenponti(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2013
I just can't stop shedding tears!
Re: On A Verge Of despair by stephenponti(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2013
Just hold on the season ll pass
Re: On A Verge Of despair by Roseey0(f): 3:33pm On May 21, 2013
provided theres life,my brother,there is hope. Don't give up on God,dnt stop praying.
Re: On A Verge Of despair by nedu2000(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2013
Suicide is a cowards way out,remember there are people with worse situations even in this forum....if I could be of any help,you could always meet up with some ''good'' friends & share your troubles,you never know
Re: On A Verge Of despair by thorpido(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2013
I believe you must have presented a collateral or something for the bank to have given you the loan.If so what they can do is sell off what you put down as collateral.

Also try and speak with them,if there's an arrangement you can both come too.

You said your wife is expectant,don't you think about the innocent child and the fact that you owe him/her your presence?

Finally if you take your life,you will owe a debt you will never be able to pay back.The harassment you will get over there will be hell.
Re: On A Verge Of despair by baby124: 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
I am trying to understand how you were able to get a bank loan with no job, no collateral, nothing. When people say you should start small and grow, you think they are against your progress. Try to enter into a payment plan with the bank. Borrow money from family members and set up a petty business which you will use to pay off your loan. You can even learn a trade like barber, tailor or mechanic on the side so that you can improve on your money and business making skills. Also buy and sell things. Wifey should also be ready to struggle and as soon as she puts to bed, be ready to work hard to get out of such a situation. Dont be afraid to ask for help from your family to get you through this rough time. And please, dont borrow money from a bank when you have no way of paying it back. Talk to them, they should be able to settle for an amount with you. Suicide is not the way out, what do you expect your wife and kid to do without you? You have to sit down and think, there are ways to survive this.
Re: On A Verge Of despair by mcdokwe(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2013
No one will curse u here, that I guarantee, but should you commit suicide...hmm! U will b cursed by everyone especially ur wife and kid...and don't be 2 selfish not 2 think of d trauma those close to u would experience, the pains ur kid will pass through, not just as some1 without a fada, but also as one whose fadza had 2 take his own life... Hey! Urs is j u st a perfec t example of wat testimonies are made of if u will let God take charge while u prayerfuly do ur part
Re: On A Verge Of despair by theolar: 1:11pm On May 22, 2013
Am sorry I feel that ur story sounds fake.u seem to have painted a very gloom picture. U re still in school, married with an expectant wife and u owe the bank.hmm , what was ur fallback plan ?
Re: On A Verge Of despair by crowncodex: 11:15pm On May 22, 2013
@all i really appreciate your words and advice, i keep shedding tears & asking myself questions. Really I thank u all i just hv 2 keep my hope alive @theolar, a gloom picture u said! not what u think everything i said is truth. Am a 400L part time student of UNILAG. I wedded 16months ago. I just trust that God ll intervene speedily.
Re: On A Verge Of despair by crowncodex: 12:34pm On May 30, 2013
God is Good I trust his goodness.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Wake Up With An Erection? / Why Mosquitoes Bite Some People More Than Others / Ebola:doctors Accused Of Administering Lethal Injections And Harvesting Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.