Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Places You Always Forget To Wash While Taking Your Bath [pix] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Places You Always Forget To Wash While Taking Your Bath [pix] (996 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / 10 Intriguing Questions About Dreams You Always Forget To Ask / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Places You Always Forget To Wash While Taking Your Bath [pix] by chrisraph(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2013
Just took my bath now and noticed half of my body is unwashed? hahahahahaaa amazing then i decided to put up this post, which reveals hidden areas in your body you always forget to wash each time you're taking your bath.

Places you always forget to wash while taking your bath
click below to read more and see pictures for full explanations

http://chrisraph..com/2013/05/places-you-always-forget-to-wash-while.html

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Control Blood Pressure / These Symptoms Could Mean You Are HIV Positive / Help I'm Small;weak;and Can Barely Life A Boket Of Water.r.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.