Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones (2447 Views)

Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / Post All Android Tecno Rooting Problems Here For Fast Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2013
Post your rooting problems here and am willing to help u scout for solutions.

NOTE: AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEM YOU ENCOUNTER OR TURNING YOUR PHONE INTO A BRICK.
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2013
Pls, can u help me root my Samsung galaxy W? Where's ur location? I'd be highly grateful, and I'd give u something in appreciation if u can help me pls
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 3:23am On May 23, 2013
But u can learn to do it urself you know
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 3:29am On May 23, 2013
sheelay: Pls, can u help me root my Samsung galaxy W? Where's ur location? I'd be highly grateful, and I'd give u something in appreciation if u can help me pls
Read through this thread and follow it step by step and use the root via sd card. This method is very easy just follow the instructions.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1317394
It should solve your rooting issues.
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2013
calddon:
Read through this thread and follow it step by step and use the root via sd card. This method is very easy just follow the instructions.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1317394
It should solve your rooting issues.
Tnx for ur response, with the recovery mode I.e sd card, I guess I don't need a pc to do that, isn't it? And in the step two, after seeing the android n box, will I leave the on/off button too? Cos It's only stated that I should leave the home n volume up buttons. Or can u drop ur number so that I can call u pls?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2013
sheelay:
Tnx for ur response, with the recovery mode I.e sd card, I guess I don't need a pc to do that, isn't it? And in the step two, after seeing the android n box, will I leave the on/off button too? Cos It's only stated that I should leave the home n volume up buttons. Or can u drop ur number so that I can call u pls?
With d recovery mode u don't need a pc, just a good sd card. U should leave d power button too,
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 4:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Hi boss, tnx for ur help all the time! Pls, how do I root htc desire hd running android 2.3.5 gingerbread? Pls, awaiting ur response!
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 5:03am On Jun 01, 2013
sheelay: Hi boss, tnx for ur help all the time! Pls, how do I root htc desire hd running android 2.3.5 gingerbread? Pls, awaiting ur response!
Dat may need a downgrade, but when I get a safe rooting solution for u, I will let u know.
Hope u like the jb on your galaxy w?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2013
calddon:
Dat may need a downgrade, but when I get a safe rooting solution for u, I will let u know.
Hope u like the jb on your galaxy w?
Sure boss, really smooth n sleek.... Tnx a lot
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2122682 follow the instructions please. this method has a 50 50 chance of working. the other method i know and use is downgrading and flashing your device to android 2.2 thats froyo and then rooting. which increases the chance of you bricking your phone.
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
calddon: try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2122682 follow the instructions please. this method has a 50 50 chance of working. the other method i know and use is downgrading and flashing your device to android 2.2 thats froyo and then rooting. which increases the chance of you bricking your phone.
Tnx a lot boss, u r really a gem! Pls, can I use the Mtn bis of 1k/month for the unltd stuff?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
sheelay:
Tnx a lot boss, u r really a gem! Pls, can I use the Mtn bis of 1k/month for the unltd stuff?
yep
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Boss, still not successful with the htc desire hd yet, the software I downloaded from the link u gave didn't do it, r u in Lagos pls?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by tomiwa20(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
bros how can i root my touch 4g
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
sheelay: Boss, still not successful with the htc desire hd yet, the software I downloaded from the link u gave didn't do it, r u in Lagos pls?
What difficulties did u experience, did u follow the instructions on the page?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
tomiwa20: bros how can i root my touch 4g
is it d htc mytouch 4G and what version of android is your phone running ?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2013
calddon:
What difficulties did u experience, did u follow the instructions on the page?
It didn't s-off, and couldn't be rooted cos of that....I followed all the instruction... It'll get to a point that I'm being told to choose from some lord of the ring's characters, but it's only gandolf that appears on the phone, n it's not even among the options on the computer screen.....pls, help
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by tomiwa20(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
calddon: is it d htc mytouch 4G and what version of android is your phone running ?
it htc my touch 4g ,running 2.3.4
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
do u av a pc?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by tomiwa20(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
calddon: do u av a pc?
yep
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
tomiwa20: yep
you will need to downgrade your phone before you root,its almost the same process with sheelay's desire hd,pls go thru this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2122682 and see if it works for you then give me a reply so that i can post links to step by step guide to downgrading and rooting of your phone.
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by tomiwa20(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2013
calddon:
you will need to downgrade your phone before you root,its almost the same process with sheelay's desire hd,pls go thru this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2122682 and see if it works for you then give me a reply so that i can post links to step by step guide to downgrading and rooting of your phone.
ave tried dis srs rooting, how do i put d fone on abd mode
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2013
tomiwa20: ave tried dis srs rooting, how do i put d fone on abd mode
go to settings, applications and then app development, then select usb debugging. It must be on before ADB can work.
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by tomiwa20(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
calddon: go to settings, applications and then app development, then select usb debugging. It must be on before ADB can work.
i ave done dat,wats d next step
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Do you have the drivers for your htc device installed on your computer?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by tomiwa20(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
i dont ave,can u send me d link.
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
tomiwa20: i dont ave,can u send me d link.
Just go to htc official website n click on support, you'd be able to download it from there
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
calddon: Do you have the drivers for your htc device installed on your computer?
Boss, I need a very good android fone in the range of 25-28k, which one would u suggest? And the rooting n flashing of roms should be as easy as that of the galaxy wonder o... Pls, suggest
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by calddon(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
sheelay:
Boss, I need a very good android fone in the range of 25-28k, which one would u suggest? And the rooting n flashing of roms should be as easy as that of the galaxy wonder o... Pls, suggest
Is it a fairly used one or a new one that u intend to get?
Re: Solutions To Rooting Problems For Samsung And HTC Phones by sheelay(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
calddon:
Is it a fairly used one or a new one that u intend to get?
Fairly used

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Double Your Mtn Weekly Free 20mb To 50mb On Mtn Pulse / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Vs Infinix Note 5 Battery Drain Test / Airtel 4G In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.