Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk (586 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk by bebe2(f): 11:19pm On May 21, 2013
hi pls if u are a student in the pls get intouch, i can exchange ur naira to pounds at very gud rate.

u can ask ur family to pay into my acc in nigeria and i will pay u pounds in the uk.
i will need to see an id to confirm ur identity.
tnks

contact me on: bekis@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk by KingPradas(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk by bebe2(f): 10:32am On May 22, 2013
KingPradas: www.scamyourfather.com.ng

r u ucrazy?

delete dat rubbish before the thunder f GOD descends and destroy ur life.

why dnt u check my profile before vomiting dat rubbish.

u better delete it and stay off my post.

and am going to report u to mod for false accusation.
Re: Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk by omosexy1: 10:56am On May 22, 2013
The guy just expressed himself. No need to get violent. Honestly I would be scared to use your service because you are not a financial services provider and you know we have a lot of them in Nigeria.
Re: Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk by bebe2(f): 12:41pm On May 22, 2013
omosexy1: The guy just expressed himself. No need to get violent. Honestly I would be scared to use your service because you are not a financial services provider and you know we have a lot of them in Nigeria.

ok, am angry! i understand how things are in nigeria dat does not mean u need to go about calling pple names.

say i saw u walking along the road wearing a short skirt and i shout out " PROSTITUTE" will u be happy? if i suspect u r a prostitute, i might ask pple around or even use style ask u question.

well dis cannot ruin my day.

as for financial provider, let me explain, i live in manchester, i have a shop sell gurniture, fridges etc and i also offer money transfer service to nigeria. lot og pple do it here its not new. how do i get the naira to pay them? its by pple who come here to buy goods or students that get their allowance from families in nigeria. 2 nairaland uses have used my service. one came to my shop the other libes in london so we did it ober the phone.

i think i have done enuf to prove my self.

if u need to know more check my other post or email me.

(1) (Reply)

Tension Rises In FUTO Over Last Week's Robbery Of The Post Graduate Hostel. / Covenant Varsity Denies Ex-vc’s Suspension / Info On Igbinedion University Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.