Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ons Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ons Nigeria Plc (933 Views)

Fresh Graduate Zonal Sales Executive Job At May & Baker Nigeria Plc - 29 Jan, / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ons Nigeria Plc by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2013
Hey dear Nairalanders, I just got an invite from ONS NIG PLC to attend an interview tomorow.
I tried to browse them but couldnt find anything, so I called the number on the text message and tried to get info but to my surprise the lady said ONS doesnt stand for anything, that they are into general consultancy but could tell me the services they render.
I have started having doubts, so I decided to table it here to see if anyone got thesame sms or if anyone has an idea of who they are. Urgent response please, as the interview is tomorow. Thanks
Re: Ons Nigeria Plc by jayyem(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2013
I will advise u to forget about those frauds,they will only waste you time, they may be all this people selling health products, they are fond of using different names to deceive innocent jobseekers
Re: Ons Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2013
I think that is oneal. They always change their name just be careful

(1) (Reply)

Customer Relationship Officers Needed At Deft Business Solutions / Brent Calling / Accounts And Admin Officer. Must Be A Fresh Graduate And A Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.