Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand (1923 Views)

Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand by AmicableEd: 2:48pm On May 22, 2013
Hmm, Mercy Johnson is indeed living it up with baby purity...
“I am taking a step of faith,” star actress Mercy Johnson said a few days before walking down the aisle last year. Now, if things happening around her are anything to go by, it means Mercy’s faith is certainly paying off.
In December, she delivered a baby girl, Purity, and stayed overseas for five months to ensure she gets necessary immunisation. She’s now back home and counting her blessings. Rather than return to the Omole Estate home she used to share with her husband, Prince Odi, the actress and her baby moved straight into a new mansion in Ajah, Lagos.
“I want Purity, our child, to mark her coming to Nigeria with a new home,” Mercy told a close family friend.
As if that is not enough, Mercy Johnson, has been getting scripts from movie producers who want her back on set.
Nollywood Now reports that many producers in Asaba have been waiting patiently for Mercy to give birth and return to location.
“MJ is in hot demand in Asaba, almost all the movies she did sold like hotcake. Dumebi the Dirty Girl and Babay Oku are still selling; so you’ll understand the reason behind waiting for her,” a source gushed.....
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/mercy-johnson-in-hot-demand.html
Re: Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand by janeypearls(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2013
MJ U̶̲̥̅ re a̶̲̥̅̊ lucky womam.
Re: Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand by nagolum(f): 3:36pm On May 22, 2013
u be mama now........................................................
Re: Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand by Airforce1(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2013
Good to know..
Re: Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2013
Gud 4 ha.. I lov ha movies
Re: Mercy Johnson In Hot Demand by Sijo01(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2013
She's a bundle of talent. There's no role she can not interpret perfectly........ I so much admire her.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit At The Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2013 / Which Celebrity Do You Consider Talented OR Wack. ? / Jim Iyke And Nadir Buari's Next Stop Is Zurich (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.