Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now (773 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Business Model: How To Make Large Income While Doing Your Home Business / ‘Nigeria Now A Model To South Africa On Power Sector Reform’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now by ddeston(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2013
IMPORTATION BUSINESS SECRETS EXPOSED!

Discover The Secrets Of How I Make Over 300,000
Monthly Importing New/Used Products From US And China Cheaply

With Less Than #10,000 And From The Comfort Of My Room And How You Too Can!

And please this business is only for the serious minded individual
that wants to break free from porverty

(LAPTOPS,MOBILEPHONES,IPAD,IPHONE,BLACKBERRIES,ELECTRONICS,JEWELRIES,GOLDS,
BRAZILLIAN HAIR,WRIST WATCH & MANY MORE!!!)
..............Mini-Importation Business with ZERO NAIRA, Using "OTHER PEOPLES MONEY"
(OPM) Or with less Than N10,000 CAPITAL & Grow it To Millions In Few Months Importing From Abroad (CHINA,USA,UK,MALAYSIA) ...........
& Get it Delivered To Your Doorstep Right Here In Nigeria!!!!!!!!

FOR FULL & FREE DETAILS
VISIT:::: >>>>>>>>>> http://justrealcash.com/

hotline: 07010659454

Re: I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now by fastlane84: 10:23pm On May 22, 2013
How much is the ebook$?
Re: I Wont Show This Business Model To Lazy People Rush In Here Now by youngmajor: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
You're doing a great job. I've
also been assisting Nigerians
with useful and detailed
tutorials and information on
how to make legitimate
income online in Nigeria.
Nigerians need to stop waiting
on the Government to provide
jobs that are no longer there.
We need to start thinking on
how to be self employed. If
you need the right guidelines
and the how to get started
information on running your
online business successfully in
Nigeria, pls head on to:
www.goldenNaira.com

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Car Wash Biz And Earn Cool Cash Evry Day / Nigerians Are Not scammers (Fraudster) / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.