Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help Pls! Hairstyle For Graduation Thanksgiving - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Pls! Hairstyle For Graduation Thanksgiving (870 Views)

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) / Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls! Hairstyle For Graduation Thanksgiving by Nobody: 11:24am On May 23, 2013
Hi,pls my graduation thanksgiving is nxt wk friday and I went to d tailor to check my dress and saw she cut a V shaped neckline instead of d heart shape we agreed on, its a flowy gown cinched underneath d bust, d top is ankara but the bottom is chiffon, now the problem is that I don't know what hairstyle to go with, I wanted to go with long braids but dunno if It'll look good wif d new neck line , am on d chubby side so not very sure on what hairdo to go with, to further limit my options ,I just big chopped and don't want to have to straighten my hair,I have 14 months+ of new hair growth, sorri 4 d long post, just confused kinda...
Re: Help Pls! Hairstyle For Graduation Thanksgiving by toluleke(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2013
after all dis wat NEXT is wat u shld tink of,and be thsnkful to GOD for life...u can wear anyfin u fil comfortable in..I LOVE WE GUYS WHO CARES

(1) (Reply)

Kate, Kim, Kristen And More. Who's Had The Best Dressed Baby Bump? / Treat Your Skin With Naturalles And Glow / Brand New DG 990 Clear Lens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.