Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed (662 Views)

Help Needed ... A Newbie In Php And Javascript / Help A Newbie Php Programmer / Help A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed by normaljenny(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I wish to ask if it will be posssible for I a novice in programming to employ the service to develop or design a software (an idea I have built on my mind for months now) I will use on my website, for a fee? Is it possible that something (a software) can be designed just like I pictured it to be. Thanks as I await your answers.
Re: Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed by talk2hb1(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2013
normaljenny: Hello my fellow nairalanders, I wish to ask if it will be posssible for I a novice in programming to employ the service to develop or design a software (an idea I have built on my mind for months now) I will use on my website, for a fee? Is it possible that something (a software) can be designed just like I pictured it to be. Thanks as I await your answers.
Yes it is possible, but to get a competent hand that will develop it to your specification will cost a lot of money because they are mostly busy with a lot of projects.
Just Curious what are you trying to develop?
You can mail me at info(at)jeempsolutions[dat]com
Maybe I can be of help.
Re: Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed by normaljenny(m): 1:37am On May 24, 2013
talk2hb1:
Yes it is possible, but to get a competent hand that will develop it to your specification will cost a lot of money because they are mostly busy with a lot of projects.
Maybe I can be of help.

Just how much are we looking at. An average programm of networking
Re: Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed by WhiZTiM(m): 2:03am On May 24, 2013
talk2hb1:
Maybe I can be of help.
...sharp business man grin
Re: Question From A Newbie, Please Answers Needed by talk2hb1(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2013
normaljenny:

Just how much are we looking at. An average programm of networking
Why don't you send me an email on with a specification of your project,then I can give you the price based on your project requirement, or call me on +2348064620491

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop J2me App For A Blog. / Taatafoo, A Fun App For Android Phones. / Pls, Can I Use IDE Text Editor To Code HTML?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.